First Batman: Arkham City DLC revealed for November
Warner Interactive and Rocksteady Games have revealed the first pack of DLC they will be releasing for their upcoming comic book sequel Batman: Arkham City.
The Nightwing DLC will feature brand new Challenge mode content including Nightwing as a playable character, two new maps Wayne Manor and Main Hall, all Nightwings unique moves and gadgets and a bonus Animated Series Nightwing character skin.
Robin will follow just a couple of weeks after Nightwing with his own DLC bundle pack which be detailed at a later date.
The Nightwing DLC will arrive on November the 1st with the Robin DLC due on November the 22nd. Both will be available simultaneously on PSN and Xbox Live at 5.49 GBP and 560 MS points respectively.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer