First Batman: Arkham City DLC revealed for November
Warner Interactive and Rocksteady Games have revealed the first pack of DLC they will be releasing for their upcoming comic book sequel Batman: Arkham City.
The Nightwing DLC will feature brand new Challenge mode content including Nightwing as a playable character, two new maps Wayne Manor and Main Hall, all Nightwings unique moves and gadgets and a bonus Animated Series Nightwing character skin.
Robin will follow just a couple of weeks after Nightwing with his own DLC bundle pack which be detailed at a later date.
The Nightwing DLC will arrive on November the 1st with the Robin DLC due on November the 22nd. Both will be available simultaneously on PSN and Xbox Live at 5.49 GBP and 560 MS points respectively.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year