Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
Deep Silver has announced a release date for their trippy-looking cel-shaded prologue to Dead Island 2, Escape Dead Island.
The game follows the story of spoiled rich kid Cliff Calo as he and his buddies set out to document the events that happened on Banoi Island. The game allows players to explore the origins of the outbreak on the Banoi archipelago island of Narapela.
Escape Dead Island will also come with guaranteed access to the beta for Dead Island 2 as a bonus for pre-ordering.
Escape Dead Island will be released on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on November the 18th in North America and November the 21st in Europe and the UK.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3