Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
Deep Silver has announced a release date for their trippy-looking cel-shaded prologue to Dead Island 2, Escape Dead Island.
The game follows the story of spoiled rich kid Cliff Calo as he and his buddies set out to document the events that happened on Banoi Island. The game allows players to explore the origins of the outbreak on the Banoi archipelago island of Narapela.
Escape Dead Island will also come with guaranteed access to the beta for Dead Island 2 as a bonus for pre-ordering.
Escape Dead Island will be released on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on November the 18th in North America and November the 21st in Europe and the UK.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone