Gran Turismo 5 to get its first pack of DLC
Polyphony Digital has revealed four packs of DLC due for release next week eleven months on from the release of the game.
Each of the four packs adds a bundle of different add-ons for the game from cars and tracks to helmets, racing and even paint.
The Racing Car Pack will feature 15 cars including the Red Bull X2011 Prototype, three more racing karts and touring car versions of the Dodge Challenger SRT8, Nissan GT-R R35, Mazda RX-7 and Toyota Prius all for 7.99 USD.
The Course Pack at 4.99 USD includes another karting track and SPA-Francorchamps. The Racing Gear Pack includes 90 items like helmets and suits for 2.99 USD and the Paint Pack features 100 new colours for 1.99 USD. All four packs are also available in one bundle for 11.99 USD.
All four packs launch on October the 18th.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side