Gran Turismo 5 to get its first pack of DLC
Polyphony Digital has revealed four packs of DLC due for release next week eleven months on from the release of the game.
Each of the four packs adds a bundle of different add-ons for the game from cars and tracks to helmets, racing and even paint.
The Racing Car Pack will feature 15 cars including the Red Bull X2011 Prototype, three more racing karts and touring car versions of the Dodge Challenger SRT8, Nissan GT-R R35, Mazda RX-7 and Toyota Prius all for 7.99 USD.
The Course Pack at 4.99 USD includes another karting track and SPA-Francorchamps. The Racing Gear Pack includes 90 items like helmets and suits for 2.99 USD and the Paint Pack features 100 new colours for 1.99 USD. All four packs are also available in one bundle for 11.99 USD.
All four packs launch on October the 18th.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year