Gran Turismo 5 to get its first pack of DLC
Polyphony Digital has revealed four packs of DLC due for release next week eleven months on from the release of the game.
Each of the four packs adds a bundle of different add-ons for the game from cars and tracks to helmets, racing and even paint.
The Racing Car Pack will feature 15 cars including the Red Bull X2011 Prototype, three more racing karts and touring car versions of the Dodge Challenger SRT8, Nissan GT-R R35, Mazda RX-7 and Toyota Prius all for 7.99 USD.
The Course Pack at 4.99 USD includes another karting track and SPA-Francorchamps. The Racing Gear Pack includes 90 items like helmets and suits for 2.99 USD and the Paint Pack features 100 new colours for 1.99 USD. All four packs are also available in one bundle for 11.99 USD.
All four packs launch on October the 18th.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter