Gran Turismo 5 to get its first pack of DLC
Polyphony Digital has revealed four packs of DLC due for release next week eleven months on from the release of the game.
Each of the four packs adds a bundle of different add-ons for the game from cars and tracks to helmets, racing and even paint.
The Racing Car Pack will feature 15 cars including the Red Bull X2011 Prototype, three more racing karts and touring car versions of the Dodge Challenger SRT8, Nissan GT-R R35, Mazda RX-7 and Toyota Prius all for 7.99 USD.
The Course Pack at 4.99 USD includes another karting track and SPA-Francorchamps. The Racing Gear Pack includes 90 items like helmets and suits for 2.99 USD and the Paint Pack features 100 new colours for 1.99 USD. All four packs are also available in one bundle for 11.99 USD.
All four packs launch on October the 18th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer