Gran Turismo 5 to get its first pack of DLC
Polyphony Digital has revealed four packs of DLC due for release next week eleven months on from the release of the game.
Each of the four packs adds a bundle of different add-ons for the game from cars and tracks to helmets, racing and even paint.
The Racing Car Pack will feature 15 cars including the Red Bull X2011 Prototype, three more racing karts and touring car versions of the Dodge Challenger SRT8, Nissan GT-R R35, Mazda RX-7 and Toyota Prius all for 7.99 USD.
The Course Pack at 4.99 USD includes another karting track and SPA-Francorchamps. The Racing Gear Pack includes 90 items like helmets and suits for 2.99 USD and the Paint Pack features 100 new colours for 1.99 USD. All four packs are also available in one bundle for 11.99 USD.
All four packs launch on October the 18th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3