Silent Hill: Downpour delayed possibly as late as next autumn
Konami has confirmed that the return of the Silent Hill series has been delayed until well into 2012.
Silent Hill: Downpour was due to be released on November the 4th but it seems that Konami has decided to give it a bit more development time.
Hopefully this will give them the time to polish off the new water dynamic that they are building into the game. Whatever it takes to make it better than Silent Hill: Homecoming.
Silent Hill: Downpour is now expected in the Q2 of 2012. This could mean any time between April and June for a calendar quarter or any time between July and September for the financial year.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO