Silent Hill: Downpour delayed possibly as late as next autumn
Konami has confirmed that the return of the Silent Hill series has been delayed until well into 2012.
Silent Hill: Downpour was due to be released on November the 4th but it seems that Konami has decided to give it a bit more development time.
Hopefully this will give them the time to polish off the new water dynamic that they are building into the game. Whatever it takes to make it better than Silent Hill: Homecoming.
Silent Hill: Downpour is now expected in the Q2 of 2012. This could mean any time between April and June for a calendar quarter or any time between July and September for the financial year.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year