Silent Hill: Downpour delayed possibly as late as next autumn
Konami has confirmed that the return of the Silent Hill series has been delayed until well into 2012.
Silent Hill: Downpour was due to be released on November the 4th but it seems that Konami has decided to give it a bit more development time.
Hopefully this will give them the time to polish off the new water dynamic that they are building into the game. Whatever it takes to make it better than Silent Hill: Homecoming.
Silent Hill: Downpour is now expected in the Q2 of 2012. This could mean any time between April and June for a calendar quarter or any time between July and September for the financial year.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny