Silent Hill: Downpour delayed possibly as late as next autumn
Konami has confirmed that the return of the Silent Hill series has been delayed until well into 2012.
Silent Hill: Downpour was due to be released on November the 4th but it seems that Konami has decided to give it a bit more development time.
Hopefully this will give them the time to polish off the new water dynamic that they are building into the game. Whatever it takes to make it better than Silent Hill: Homecoming.
Silent Hill: Downpour is now expected in the Q2 of 2012. This could mean any time between April and June for a calendar quarter or any time between July and September for the financial year.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014