Silent Hill: Downpour delayed possibly as late as next autumn
Konami has confirmed that the return of the Silent Hill series has been delayed until well into 2012.
Silent Hill: Downpour was due to be released on November the 4th but it seems that Konami has decided to give it a bit more development time.
Hopefully this will give them the time to polish off the new water dynamic that they are building into the game. Whatever it takes to make it better than Silent Hill: Homecoming.
Silent Hill: Downpour is now expected in the Q2 of 2012. This could mean any time between April and June for a calendar quarter or any time between July and September for the financial year.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light