Multiplayer component confirmed for Mass Effect 3
Casey Hudson, producer at BioWare has confirmed that Mass Effect 3 will feature a multiplayer component.
Hudson confirmed that the there will be co-op multiplayer missions in the game but reassured series fans that there is nothing to fear.
He said on Twitter: "Yes, co-op MP missions for #ME3: they're real, and they're spectacular. Rest assured it's nothing of what you've feared. More soon"
Mass Effect 3 will be released on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 next March.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent