Multiplayer component confirmed for Mass Effect 3
Casey Hudson, producer at BioWare has confirmed that Mass Effect 3 will feature a multiplayer component.
Hudson confirmed that the there will be co-op multiplayer missions in the game but reassured series fans that there is nothing to fear.
He said on Twitter: "Yes, co-op MP missions for #ME3: they're real, and they're spectacular. Rest assured it's nothing of what you've feared. More soon"
Mass Effect 3 will be released on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 next March.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year