Multiplayer component confirmed for Mass Effect 3
Casey Hudson, producer at BioWare has confirmed that Mass Effect 3 will feature a multiplayer component.
Hudson confirmed that the there will be co-op multiplayer missions in the game but reassured series fans that there is nothing to fear.
He said on Twitter: "Yes, co-op MP missions for #ME3: they're real, and they're spectacular. Rest assured it's nothing of what you've feared. More soon"
Mass Effect 3 will be released on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 next March.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO