Multiplayer component confirmed for Mass Effect 3
Casey Hudson, producer at BioWare has confirmed that Mass Effect 3 will feature a multiplayer component.
Hudson confirmed that the there will be co-op multiplayer missions in the game but reassured series fans that there is nothing to fear.
He said on Twitter: "Yes, co-op MP missions for #ME3: they're real, and they're spectacular. Rest assured it's nothing of what you've feared. More soon"
Mass Effect 3 will be released on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 next March.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave