Multiplayer component confirmed for Mass Effect 3
Casey Hudson, producer at BioWare has confirmed that Mass Effect 3 will feature a multiplayer component.
Hudson confirmed that the there will be co-op multiplayer missions in the game but reassured series fans that there is nothing to fear.
He said on Twitter: "Yes, co-op MP missions for #ME3: they're real, and they're spectacular. Rest assured it's nothing of what you've feared. More soon"
Mass Effect 3 will be released on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 next March.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3