BBC finally confirmed as a video partner for Xbox Live
Microsoft has announced a list of partners that will be bringing video content to Xbox Live alongside Sky TV in the UK over the holiday season.
Most important is the inclusion of the BBC in that list as they seem to have resolved their conflicts with Microsoft over UK Xbox Live users paying for BBC content a second time to view it on their Xbox 360.
It seems the solution is that Microsoft will be offering the bulk of their new services for free including BBC, Channel 4, Channel 5, AlloCin, blinkbox, Crackle, MSN with MSNBC, MUZU.TV, VEVO, Dailymotion and YouTube.
Video will also be available through Twitter, Facebook and Last.FM and LOVEFiLM will also be available on Xbox Live although it would be safe to assume that that would be available to subscribers for no extra cost.
Thanks Major Nelson.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light