Steve Jobs dies at 56
Apple has confirmed the passing of their co-founder and legendary figurehead Steve Jobs. He died on October the 5th after a long battle with cancer.
Last month Jobs stepped down as CEO of the company he tunred into the market leader after launching a stream of ground-breaking mobile devices from the iPod through the iPhone to the iPad.
The tribute on the Apple website simply reads: "Apple has lost a visionary and creative genius, and the world has lost an amazing human being. Those of us who have been fortunate enough to know and work with Steve have lost a dear friend and an inspiring mentor. Steve leaves behind a company that only he could have built, and his spirit will forever be the foundation of Apple."
We would like to extend out heart-felt condolences to Steve Jobs family and friends. His contributions to the advancement of mobile technology and home computing are unmeasurable and he will be missed.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light