Call of Duty and Saints Row in development for next-gen hardware?
News has emerged of some big titles in development for the next generation of home console hardware.
Treyarch are advertising for a senior software engineer to bring "a hugely successful game to a new console". Given that the last titles that Treyarch released that weren't Call of Duty games were way back in 2008 it is a safe bet that the game is a Call of Duty title.
The new console could very well be the Wii U or even the PS Vita but there is also the possibility that it is for the next Xbox or PlayStation. The vagueness of the job listing does seem to hint at a non-disclosure being in effect.
It has also been suggested in this month's issue of Xbox World that Saints Row 4 has been pencilled in as in development for the Xbox 720.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III