Call of Duty and Saints Row in development for next-gen hardware?
News has emerged of some big titles in development for the next generation of home console hardware.
Treyarch are advertising for a senior software engineer to bring "a hugely successful game to a new console". Given that the last titles that Treyarch released that weren't Call of Duty games were way back in 2008 it is a safe bet that the game is a Call of Duty title.
The new console could very well be the Wii U or even the PS Vita but there is also the possibility that it is for the next Xbox or PlayStation. The vagueness of the job listing does seem to hint at a non-disclosure being in effect.
It has also been suggested in this month's issue of Xbox World that Saints Row 4 has been pencilled in as in development for the Xbox 720.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too