EA and Valve trying to make peace for Battlefield 3?
It has been suggested that EA and Valve are in negotiations to lift the deadlock between the two companies over their difficulties surrounding the terms of service on Steam.
The disagreement centred on the way that EA have decided to sell downloadable content for their games with the Dragon Age II and Crysis 2 being pulled from Steam for selling DLC in game.
Both companies are rumoured to be hashing out and agreement in time to see DICE's new shooter Battlefield 3 release on Steam.
They better hurry up because Battlefield 3 is due for release on October the 25th in North America and October the 28th in Europe.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent