EA and Valve trying to make peace for Battlefield 3?
It has been suggested that EA and Valve are in negotiations to lift the deadlock between the two companies over their difficulties surrounding the terms of service on Steam.
The disagreement centred on the way that EA have decided to sell downloadable content for their games with the Dragon Age II and Crysis 2 being pulled from Steam for selling DLC in game.
Both companies are rumoured to be hashing out and agreement in time to see DICE's new shooter Battlefield 3 release on Steam.
They better hurry up because Battlefield 3 is due for release on October the 25th in North America and October the 28th in Europe.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3