EA and Valve trying to make peace for Battlefield 3?
It has been suggested that EA and Valve are in negotiations to lift the deadlock between the two companies over their difficulties surrounding the terms of service on Steam.
The disagreement centred on the way that EA have decided to sell downloadable content for their games with the Dragon Age II and Crysis 2 being pulled from Steam for selling DLC in game.
Both companies are rumoured to be hashing out and agreement in time to see DICE's new shooter Battlefield 3 release on Steam.
They better hurry up because Battlefield 3 is due for release on October the 25th in North America and October the 28th in Europe.
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer