EA and Valve trying to make peace for Battlefield 3?
It has been suggested that EA and Valve are in negotiations to lift the deadlock between the two companies over their difficulties surrounding the terms of service on Steam.
The disagreement centred on the way that EA have decided to sell downloadable content for their games with the Dragon Age II and Crysis 2 being pulled from Steam for selling DLC in game.
Both companies are rumoured to be hashing out and agreement in time to see DICE's new shooter Battlefield 3 release on Steam.
They better hurry up because Battlefield 3 is due for release on October the 25th in North America and October the 28th in Europe.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone