EA and Valve trying to make peace for Battlefield 3?
It has been suggested that EA and Valve are in negotiations to lift the deadlock between the two companies over their difficulties surrounding the terms of service on Steam.
The disagreement centred on the way that EA have decided to sell downloadable content for their games with the Dragon Age II and Crysis 2 being pulled from Steam for selling DLC in game.
Both companies are rumoured to be hashing out and agreement in time to see DICE's new shooter Battlefield 3 release on Steam.
They better hurry up because Battlefield 3 is due for release on October the 25th in North America and October the 28th in Europe.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release