Need for Speed: The Run invites you for a quick jog with a demo out later this month
EA has announced that they will be releasing a demo of Black Box's new Need for Speed title, The Run.
The demo will put players behind the wheel of one of two cars, the Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 Valento Balboni and the 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera S which will be unlocked when you refer a friend to the demo.
Need for Speed fans will be able to race through the Desert Hills of California and Independence Valley in Colorado and compete with friends over the returning Autolog feature.
The demo will be available on PSN and Xbox Live from the 18th of October to the 1st of November with the European PSN demo starting on October the 19th.
Need for Speed: The Run is out on PS3, Xbox 360, PC and 3DS on November the 15th in North America and November the 18th in the UK.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access