Need for Speed: The Run invites you for a quick jog with a demo out later this month
EA has announced that they will be releasing a demo of Black Box's new Need for Speed title, The Run.
The demo will put players behind the wheel of one of two cars, the Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 Valento Balboni and the 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera S which will be unlocked when you refer a friend to the demo.
Need for Speed fans will be able to race through the Desert Hills of California and Independence Valley in Colorado and compete with friends over the returning Autolog feature.
The demo will be available on PSN and Xbox Live from the 18th of October to the 1st of November with the European PSN demo starting on October the 19th.
Need for Speed: The Run is out on PS3, Xbox 360, PC and 3DS on November the 15th in North America and November the 18th in the UK.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too