Need for Speed: The Run invites you for a quick jog with a demo out later this month
EA has announced that they will be releasing a demo of Black Box's new Need for Speed title, The Run.
The demo will put players behind the wheel of one of two cars, the Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 Valento Balboni and the 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera S which will be unlocked when you refer a friend to the demo.
Need for Speed fans will be able to race through the Desert Hills of California and Independence Valley in Colorado and compete with friends over the returning Autolog feature.
The demo will be available on PSN and Xbox Live from the 18th of October to the 1st of November with the European PSN demo starting on October the 19th.
Need for Speed: The Run is out on PS3, Xbox 360, PC and 3DS on November the 15th in North America and November the 18th in the UK.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO