Need for Speed: The Run invites you for a quick jog with a demo out later this month
EA has announced that they will be releasing a demo of Black Box's new Need for Speed title, The Run.
The demo will put players behind the wheel of one of two cars, the Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 Valento Balboni and the 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera S which will be unlocked when you refer a friend to the demo.
Need for Speed fans will be able to race through the Desert Hills of California and Independence Valley in Colorado and compete with friends over the returning Autolog feature.
The demo will be available on PSN and Xbox Live from the 18th of October to the 1st of November with the European PSN demo starting on October the 19th.
Need for Speed: The Run is out on PS3, Xbox 360, PC and 3DS on November the 15th in North America and November the 18th in the UK.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit