Yakuza: Of The End gets a name change and a Western release date
SEGA has announced that the zombie spin-off from their Tokyo mobster series Yakuza will get a Western release next year.
Renamed Yakuza: Dead Souls, the game has already seen great success in Japan and raised a significant amount of money for the Red Cross's Tsunami Appeal.
The game casts players as four of the most well-known members of the series as they carve a sanguine swathe through the zombies infesting Kamurocho, Tokyo's red-light district.
Yakuza: Dead Souls will be out on PlayStation 3 in March of 2012, almost a year after it was released in Japan.
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though