Yakuza: Of The End gets a name change and a Western release date
SEGA has announced that the zombie spin-off from their Tokyo mobster series Yakuza will get a Western release next year.
Renamed Yakuza: Dead Souls, the game has already seen great success in Japan and raised a significant amount of money for the Red Cross's Tsunami Appeal.
The game casts players as four of the most well-known members of the series as they carve a sanguine swathe through the zombies infesting Kamurocho, Tokyo's red-light district.
Yakuza: Dead Souls will be out on PlayStation 3 in March of 2012, almost a year after it was released in Japan.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May