Yakuza: Of The End gets a name change and a Western release date
SEGA has announced that the zombie spin-off from their Tokyo mobster series Yakuza will get a Western release next year.
Renamed Yakuza: Dead Souls, the game has already seen great success in Japan and raised a significant amount of money for the Red Cross's Tsunami Appeal.
The game casts players as four of the most well-known members of the series as they carve a sanguine swathe through the zombies infesting Kamurocho, Tokyo's red-light district.
Yakuza: Dead Souls will be out on PlayStation 3 in March of 2012, almost a year after it was released in Japan.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer