Yakuza: Of The End gets a name change and a Western release date
SEGA has announced that the zombie spin-off from their Tokyo mobster series Yakuza will get a Western release next year.
Renamed Yakuza: Dead Souls, the game has already seen great success in Japan and raised a significant amount of money for the Red Cross's Tsunami Appeal.
The game casts players as four of the most well-known members of the series as they carve a sanguine swathe through the zombies infesting Kamurocho, Tokyo's red-light district.
Yakuza: Dead Souls will be out on PlayStation 3 in March of 2012, almost a year after it was released in Japan.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America