Yakuza: Of The End gets a name change and a Western release date
SEGA has announced that the zombie spin-off from their Tokyo mobster series Yakuza will get a Western release next year.
Renamed Yakuza: Dead Souls, the game has already seen great success in Japan and raised a significant amount of money for the Red Cross's Tsunami Appeal.
The game casts players as four of the most well-known members of the series as they carve a sanguine swathe through the zombies infesting Kamurocho, Tokyo's red-light district.
Yakuza: Dead Souls will be out on PlayStation 3 in March of 2012, almost a year after it was released in Japan.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3