FIFA 12 has football games' best kick-off yet
FIFA 12 has enjoyed the most successful launch of any football game ever EA Sports has proudly proclaimed.
EA's internal estimates that they have sold 3.2 million copies of their latest football title world wide.
Since the game launched last week FIFA fans have already 200 million hours of online gameplay as of the 2nd of October with almost 8 million sessions recorded on the 1st of October alone.
EA Sports' Andrew Wilson said: "FIFA 12 is a stunning achievement by our team at EA Canada. The massive FIFA online community has overwhelmingly connected to the new live services in the game, including EA SPORTS Football Club, and we intend to keep them engaged all season long as FIFA 12 follows the heartbeat of the football season."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3