FIFA 12 has football games' best kick-off yet
FIFA 12 has enjoyed the most successful launch of any football game ever EA Sports has proudly proclaimed.
EA's internal estimates that they have sold 3.2 million copies of their latest football title world wide.
Since the game launched last week FIFA fans have already 200 million hours of online gameplay as of the 2nd of October with almost 8 million sessions recorded on the 1st of October alone.
EA Sports' Andrew Wilson said: "FIFA 12 is a stunning achievement by our team at EA Canada. The massive FIFA online community has overwhelmingly connected to the new live services in the game, including EA SPORTS Football Club, and we intend to keep them engaged all season long as FIFA 12 follows the heartbeat of the football season."
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released