FIFA 12 has football games' best kick-off yet
FIFA 12 has enjoyed the most successful launch of any football game ever EA Sports has proudly proclaimed.
EA's internal estimates that they have sold 3.2 million copies of their latest football title world wide.
Since the game launched last week FIFA fans have already 200 million hours of online gameplay as of the 2nd of October with almost 8 million sessions recorded on the 1st of October alone.
EA Sports' Andrew Wilson said: "FIFA 12 is a stunning achievement by our team at EA Canada. The massive FIFA online community has overwhelmingly connected to the new live services in the game, including EA SPORTS Football Club, and we intend to keep them engaged all season long as FIFA 12 follows the heartbeat of the football season."
- More details drop on Destiny's upcoming House Of Wolves expansion
- Far Cry 4: Complete Edition is on its way, just not for Xbox One
- Pre-House Of Wolves patch hits Destiny today, won't be activated until a later date
- SEGA will not have a booth at E3 this year
- Hearthstone hits 30 million registered users
- Oculus Rift confirms the VR headset will launch for consumers early in 2016
- Microsoft confirms DirectX 12 will allow PC users to use multiple graphics processors
- First images from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 appear
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow