FIFA 12 has football games' best kick-off yet
FIFA 12 has enjoyed the most successful launch of any football game ever EA Sports has proudly proclaimed.
EA's internal estimates that they have sold 3.2 million copies of their latest football title world wide.
Since the game launched last week FIFA fans have already 200 million hours of online gameplay as of the 2nd of October with almost 8 million sessions recorded on the 1st of October alone.
EA Sports' Andrew Wilson said: "FIFA 12 is a stunning achievement by our team at EA Canada. The massive FIFA online community has overwhelmingly connected to the new live services in the game, including EA SPORTS Football Club, and we intend to keep them engaged all season long as FIFA 12 follows the heartbeat of the football season."
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes