FIFA 12 has football games' best kick-off yet
FIFA 12 has enjoyed the most successful launch of any football game ever EA Sports has proudly proclaimed.
EA's internal estimates that they have sold 3.2 million copies of their latest football title world wide.
Since the game launched last week FIFA fans have already 200 million hours of online gameplay as of the 2nd of October with almost 8 million sessions recorded on the 1st of October alone.
EA Sports' Andrew Wilson said: "FIFA 12 is a stunning achievement by our team at EA Canada. The massive FIFA online community has overwhelmingly connected to the new live services in the game, including EA SPORTS Football Club, and we intend to keep them engaged all season long as FIFA 12 follows the heartbeat of the football season."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year