Ghost Recon: Future Soldier finally dated
Ubisoft has finally confirmed a release date for their eagerly anticipated tactical shooter Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
Since it was officially revealed at E3 2010, Future Soldier has been delayed several times much to the frustration of Tom Clancy and tactical shooter fans.
The delays may be put down to the inclusion of the Gunsmith Kinect controller feature allowing gamers to dismantle and customise their weapons with the wave of a hand.
The release date has been confirmed as March the 6th in the US with the European release expected on the 9th of March. If Ubisoft's form continues this will be the release date of the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions with the PC version appearing some time afterwards.
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday