Ghost Recon: Future Soldier finally dated
Ubisoft has finally confirmed a release date for their eagerly anticipated tactical shooter Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
Since it was officially revealed at E3 2010, Future Soldier has been delayed several times much to the frustration of Tom Clancy and tactical shooter fans.
The delays may be put down to the inclusion of the Gunsmith Kinect controller feature allowing gamers to dismantle and customise their weapons with the wave of a hand.
The release date has been confirmed as March the 6th in the US with the European release expected on the 9th of March. If Ubisoft's form continues this will be the release date of the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions with the PC version appearing some time afterwards.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto