Ghost Recon: Future Soldier finally dated
Ubisoft has finally confirmed a release date for their eagerly anticipated tactical shooter Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
Since it was officially revealed at E3 2010, Future Soldier has been delayed several times much to the frustration of Tom Clancy and tactical shooter fans.
The delays may be put down to the inclusion of the Gunsmith Kinect controller feature allowing gamers to dismantle and customise their weapons with the wave of a hand.
The release date has been confirmed as March the 6th in the US with the European release expected on the 9th of March. If Ubisoft's form continues this will be the release date of the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions with the PC version appearing some time afterwards.
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015
- The PS4 is just a bit more powerful says Metro Redux developer, short documentary on the collection arrives
- Saints Row devs, Volition to reveal their new project at PAX Prime
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement