Ghost Recon: Future Soldier finally dated
Ubisoft has finally confirmed a release date for their eagerly anticipated tactical shooter Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
Since it was officially revealed at E3 2010, Future Soldier has been delayed several times much to the frustration of Tom Clancy and tactical shooter fans.
The delays may be put down to the inclusion of the Gunsmith Kinect controller feature allowing gamers to dismantle and customise their weapons with the wave of a hand.
The release date has been confirmed as March the 6th in the US with the European release expected on the 9th of March. If Ubisoft's form continues this will be the release date of the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions with the PC version appearing some time afterwards.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO