Ghost Recon: Future Soldier finally dated
Ubisoft has finally confirmed a release date for their eagerly anticipated tactical shooter Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
Since it was officially revealed at E3 2010, Future Soldier has been delayed several times much to the frustration of Tom Clancy and tactical shooter fans.
The delays may be put down to the inclusion of the Gunsmith Kinect controller feature allowing gamers to dismantle and customise their weapons with the wave of a hand.
The release date has been confirmed as March the 6th in the US with the European release expected on the 9th of March. If Ubisoft's form continues this will be the release date of the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions with the PC version appearing some time afterwards.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3