Rare working on a mature launch title for next-gen Xbox hardware?
Rumours have emerged of launch titles in development for the Microsoft's next generation of home console.
The biggest of these is the news that Rare, Microsoft's go-to studio for family-friendly titles, is working on a mature launch title for the next Xbox.
Fable studio, Lionhead and Turn 10, the team in charge of the Forza Motorsport series also have launch titles in development for the next generation of Xbox hardware.
It has been strongly suggested that the next generation of Xbox hardware will be announced at next year's E3.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3