Rare working on a mature launch title for next-gen Xbox hardware?
Rumours have emerged of launch titles in development for the Microsoft's next generation of home console.
The biggest of these is the news that Rare, Microsoft's go-to studio for family-friendly titles, is working on a mature launch title for the next Xbox.
Fable studio, Lionhead and Turn 10, the team in charge of the Forza Motorsport series also have launch titles in development for the next generation of Xbox hardware.
It has been strongly suggested that the next generation of Xbox hardware will be announced at next year's E3.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter