Rare working on a mature launch title for next-gen Xbox hardware?
Rumours have emerged of launch titles in development for the Microsoft's next generation of home console.
The biggest of these is the news that Rare, Microsoft's go-to studio for family-friendly titles, is working on a mature launch title for the next Xbox.
Fable studio, Lionhead and Turn 10, the team in charge of the Forza Motorsport series also have launch titles in development for the next generation of Xbox hardware.
It has been strongly suggested that the next generation of Xbox hardware will be announced at next year's E3.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date