Rare working on a mature launch title for next-gen Xbox hardware?
Rumours have emerged of launch titles in development for the Microsoft's next generation of home console.
The biggest of these is the news that Rare, Microsoft's go-to studio for family-friendly titles, is working on a mature launch title for the next Xbox.
Fable studio, Lionhead and Turn 10, the team in charge of the Forza Motorsport series also have launch titles in development for the next generation of Xbox hardware.
It has been strongly suggested that the next generation of Xbox hardware will be announced at next year's E3.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update