Rare working on a mature launch title for next-gen Xbox hardware?
Rumours have emerged of launch titles in development for the Microsoft's next generation of home console.
The biggest of these is the news that Rare, Microsoft's go-to studio for family-friendly titles, is working on a mature launch title for the next Xbox.
Fable studio, Lionhead and Turn 10, the team in charge of the Forza Motorsport series also have launch titles in development for the next generation of Xbox hardware.
It has been strongly suggested that the next generation of Xbox hardware will be announced at next year's E3.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch