Epic reveals Infinity Blade 2
Epic popped up at Apple's iPhone 4S press conference today to help show off the newest smartphone.
The sequel to the iPhone hit is once again being handled by Shadow Complex studio Chair Entertainment and offers a deeper, more addictive and more epic experience than the first game.
Chair's swashbuckling sequel will feature more fighting styles, weapon classes, more involved RPG elements and an evolving world.
Infinity Blade 2 will be released on December the 1st and will be compatible with devices as old as the iPhone 3GS.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan