Epic reveals Infinity Blade 2
Epic popped up at Apple's iPhone 4S press conference today to help show off the newest smartphone.
The sequel to the iPhone hit is once again being handled by Shadow Complex studio Chair Entertainment and offers a deeper, more addictive and more epic experience than the first game.
Chair's swashbuckling sequel will feature more fighting styles, weapon classes, more involved RPG elements and an evolving world.
Infinity Blade 2 will be released on December the 1st and will be compatible with devices as old as the iPhone 3GS.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising