Epic reveals Infinity Blade 2
Epic popped up at Apple's iPhone 4S press conference today to help show off the newest smartphone.
The sequel to the iPhone hit is once again being handled by Shadow Complex studio Chair Entertainment and offers a deeper, more addictive and more epic experience than the first game.
Chair's swashbuckling sequel will feature more fighting styles, weapon classes, more involved RPG elements and an evolving world.
Infinity Blade 2 will be released on December the 1st and will be compatible with devices as old as the iPhone 3GS.
- Windows 10 will launch at the end of next month
- The new King's Quest trailer looks at the making of the game's music
- Microsoft teases the world premiere of Rise Of The Tomb Raider's gameplay at E3 this month
- XCOM 2 coming to PC this November
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th