Epic reveals Infinity Blade 2
Epic popped up at Apple's iPhone 4S press conference today to help show off the newest smartphone.
The sequel to the iPhone hit is once again being handled by Shadow Complex studio Chair Entertainment and offers a deeper, more addictive and more epic experience than the first game.
Chair's swashbuckling sequel will feature more fighting styles, weapon classes, more involved RPG elements and an evolving world.
Infinity Blade 2 will be released on December the 1st and will be compatible with devices as old as the iPhone 3GS.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015