Epic reveals Infinity Blade 2
Epic popped up at Apple's iPhone 4S press conference today to help show off the newest smartphone.
The sequel to the iPhone hit is once again being handled by Shadow Complex studio Chair Entertainment and offers a deeper, more addictive and more epic experience than the first game.
Chair's swashbuckling sequel will feature more fighting styles, weapon classes, more involved RPG elements and an evolving world.
Infinity Blade 2 will be released on December the 1st and will be compatible with devices as old as the iPhone 3GS.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO