Apple reveals their new iPhone 4S
Apple has revealed their next gambit the the smartphone market and it's not the next generation of iPhone.
This time Apple has decided to release a refinement of the iPhone 4, named the iPhone 4S, improving on the solid of the original handset and offering it at a more competitive price.
While the shape and Retina display remain the same, the 4S includes greatly improved battery life, antennae switching, an 8 mega-pixel camera which supports 1080p video recording and facial recognition and all of this is powered by the dual-core A5 processor from the iPad 2.
Apple also announced iOS 5 which supports wireless software updates, cloud saving and more removing the need for the USB cable for anything other than charging the handset.
The iPhone 4S will launch on October the 14th in 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB models in both black and white. RRP for the devices is coming in at 199 USD, 299 USD and 399 USD respectively.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year