Apple reveals their new iPhone 4S
Apple has revealed their next gambit the the smartphone market and it's not the next generation of iPhone.
This time Apple has decided to release a refinement of the iPhone 4, named the iPhone 4S, improving on the solid of the original handset and offering it at a more competitive price.
While the shape and Retina display remain the same, the 4S includes greatly improved battery life, antennae switching, an 8 mega-pixel camera which supports 1080p video recording and facial recognition and all of this is powered by the dual-core A5 processor from the iPad 2.
Apple also announced iOS 5 which supports wireless software updates, cloud saving and more removing the need for the USB cable for anything other than charging the handset.
The iPhone 4S will launch on October the 14th in 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB models in both black and white. RRP for the devices is coming in at 199 USD, 299 USD and 399 USD respectively.
Thanks Edge Online.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light