Apple reveals their new iPhone 4S
Apple has revealed their next gambit the the smartphone market and it's not the next generation of iPhone.
This time Apple has decided to release a refinement of the iPhone 4, named the iPhone 4S, improving on the solid of the original handset and offering it at a more competitive price.
While the shape and Retina display remain the same, the 4S includes greatly improved battery life, antennae switching, an 8 mega-pixel camera which supports 1080p video recording and facial recognition and all of this is powered by the dual-core A5 processor from the iPad 2.
Apple also announced iOS 5 which supports wireless software updates, cloud saving and more removing the need for the USB cable for anything other than charging the handset.
The iPhone 4S will launch on October the 14th in 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB models in both black and white. RRP for the devices is coming in at 199 USD, 299 USD and 399 USD respectively.
Thanks Edge Online.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014