Sony confirms PSN passes for all online multiplayer titles
Sony Computer Entertainment of America has confirmed that all of their future titles with online gaming components will feature an online pass.
Sony began their own online pass scheme this year with the release of Resistance 3. Uncharted 3 will also feature an online pass when it arrives in November.
The Japanese platform holder has adopted the online pass system after the success EA has seen especially with their EA Sports range of titles. THQ and Codemasters also employ their own variants of the online pass scheme.
"Online Pass will be incorporated into Uncharted 3 and future Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios (SCE WWS) games with online functionality. We will provide further information in the future," Sony said in a statement.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter