Sony confirms PSN passes for all online multiplayer titles
Sony Computer Entertainment of America has confirmed that all of their future titles with online gaming components will feature an online pass.
Sony began their own online pass scheme this year with the release of Resistance 3. Uncharted 3 will also feature an online pass when it arrives in November.
The Japanese platform holder has adopted the online pass system after the success EA has seen especially with their EA Sports range of titles. THQ and Codemasters also employ their own variants of the online pass scheme.
"Online Pass will be incorporated into Uncharted 3 and future Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios (SCE WWS) games with online functionality. We will provide further information in the future," Sony said in a statement.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May