Sony confirms PSN passes for all online multiplayer titles
Sony Computer Entertainment of America has confirmed that all of their future titles with online gaming components will feature an online pass.
Sony began their own online pass scheme this year with the release of Resistance 3. Uncharted 3 will also feature an online pass when it arrives in November.
The Japanese platform holder has adopted the online pass system after the success EA has seen especially with their EA Sports range of titles. THQ and Codemasters also employ their own variants of the online pass scheme.
"Online Pass will be incorporated into Uncharted 3 and future Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios (SCE WWS) games with online functionality. We will provide further information in the future," Sony said in a statement.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny