Sony confirms PSN passes for all online multiplayer titles
Sony Computer Entertainment of America has confirmed that all of their future titles with online gaming components will feature an online pass.
Sony began their own online pass scheme this year with the release of Resistance 3. Uncharted 3 will also feature an online pass when it arrives in November.
The Japanese platform holder has adopted the online pass system after the success EA has seen especially with their EA Sports range of titles. THQ and Codemasters also employ their own variants of the online pass scheme.
"Online Pass will be incorporated into Uncharted 3 and future Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios (SCE WWS) games with online functionality. We will provide further information in the future," Sony said in a statement.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year