I Am Alive appears again as a downloadable from Ubisoft Shanghai
Ubisoft has officially revealed details of the often-delayed disaster title I Am Alive.
Development of the title has moved over to Ubisoft Shanghai where the game has morphed into a downloadable title for PSN and XBLA.
We know people have been waiting for this game to arrive, and we believe it's going to be worth the wait. I Am Alive presents a unique take on the post-apocalyptic, survival genre by creating more complex and emotional situations for the player. Xbox LIVE Arcade and PlayStation Network are the perfect platforms to leverage the mature and challenging experiences of the game, said Ubisoft's Adam Novickas.
I Am Alive casts players into the aftermath of "The Event" which has left the game's hero's home town of Haventon in ruins. It is slated for release some time this winter.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light