I Am Alive appears again as a downloadable from Ubisoft Shanghai
Ubisoft has officially revealed details of the often-delayed disaster title I Am Alive.
Development of the title has moved over to Ubisoft Shanghai where the game has morphed into a downloadable title for PSN and XBLA.
We know people have been waiting for this game to arrive, and we believe it's going to be worth the wait. I Am Alive presents a unique take on the post-apocalyptic, survival genre by creating more complex and emotional situations for the player. Xbox LIVE Arcade and PlayStation Network are the perfect platforms to leverage the mature and challenging experiences of the game, said Ubisoft's Adam Novickas.
I Am Alive casts players into the aftermath of "The Event" which has left the game's hero's home town of Haventon in ruins. It is slated for release some time this winter.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side