I Am Alive appears again as a downloadable from Ubisoft Shanghai
Ubisoft has officially revealed details of the often-delayed disaster title I Am Alive.
Development of the title has moved over to Ubisoft Shanghai where the game has morphed into a downloadable title for PSN and XBLA.
We know people have been waiting for this game to arrive, and we believe it's going to be worth the wait. I Am Alive presents a unique take on the post-apocalyptic, survival genre by creating more complex and emotional situations for the player. Xbox LIVE Arcade and PlayStation Network are the perfect platforms to leverage the mature and challenging experiences of the game, said Ubisoft's Adam Novickas.
I Am Alive casts players into the aftermath of "The Event" which has left the game's hero's home town of Haventon in ruins. It is slated for release some time this winter.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One