I Am Alive appears again as a downloadable from Ubisoft Shanghai
Ubisoft has officially revealed details of the often-delayed disaster title I Am Alive.
Development of the title has moved over to Ubisoft Shanghai where the game has morphed into a downloadable title for PSN and XBLA.
We know people have been waiting for this game to arrive, and we believe it's going to be worth the wait. I Am Alive presents a unique take on the post-apocalyptic, survival genre by creating more complex and emotional situations for the player. Xbox LIVE Arcade and PlayStation Network are the perfect platforms to leverage the mature and challenging experiences of the game, said Ubisoft's Adam Novickas.
I Am Alive casts players into the aftermath of "The Event" which has left the game's hero's home town of Haventon in ruins. It is slated for release some time this winter.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer