I Am Alive appears again as a downloadable from Ubisoft Shanghai
Ubisoft has officially revealed details of the often-delayed disaster title I Am Alive.
Development of the title has moved over to Ubisoft Shanghai where the game has morphed into a downloadable title for PSN and XBLA.
We know people have been waiting for this game to arrive, and we believe it's going to be worth the wait. I Am Alive presents a unique take on the post-apocalyptic, survival genre by creating more complex and emotional situations for the player. Xbox LIVE Arcade and PlayStation Network are the perfect platforms to leverage the mature and challenging experiences of the game, said Ubisoft's Adam Novickas.
I Am Alive casts players into the aftermath of "The Event" which has left the game's hero's home town of Haventon in ruins. It is slated for release some time this winter.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3