Syndicate reboot due out at the beginning of next year?
Numerous reports have been appearing suggesting that EA have revealed a release window for Starbreeze's FPS reboot of the Syndicate series.
Apparently it was suggested at their recent Las Vegas Showcase that they were preparing the Syndicate FPS title for release in February of next year.
EA only recently announced that the new Syndicate title is in development at Riddick developer Starbreeze confirming over a year's worth of rumours.
A release in February would certainly be a surprise development although it is unclear how long the title has actually been in development. When we find out more you'll be the first to know.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update