Syndicate reboot due out at the beginning of next year?
Numerous reports have been appearing suggesting that EA have revealed a release window for Starbreeze's FPS reboot of the Syndicate series.
Apparently it was suggested at their recent Las Vegas Showcase that they were preparing the Syndicate FPS title for release in February of next year.
EA only recently announced that the new Syndicate title is in development at Riddick developer Starbreeze confirming over a year's worth of rumours.
A release in February would certainly be a surprise development although it is unclear how long the title has actually been in development. When we find out more you'll be the first to know.
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia