Syndicate reboot due out at the beginning of next year?
Numerous reports have been appearing suggesting that EA have revealed a release window for Starbreeze's FPS reboot of the Syndicate series.
Apparently it was suggested at their recent Las Vegas Showcase that they were preparing the Syndicate FPS title for release in February of next year.
EA only recently announced that the new Syndicate title is in development at Riddick developer Starbreeze confirming over a year's worth of rumours.
A release in February would certainly be a surprise development although it is unclear how long the title has actually been in development. When we find out more you'll be the first to know.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year