Syndicate reboot due out at the beginning of next year?
Numerous reports have been appearing suggesting that EA have revealed a release window for Starbreeze's FPS reboot of the Syndicate series.
Apparently it was suggested at their recent Las Vegas Showcase that they were preparing the Syndicate FPS title for release in February of next year.
EA only recently announced that the new Syndicate title is in development at Riddick developer Starbreeze confirming over a year's worth of rumours.
A release in February would certainly be a surprise development although it is unclear how long the title has actually been in development. When we find out more you'll be the first to know.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release