Syndicate reboot due out at the beginning of next year?
Numerous reports have been appearing suggesting that EA have revealed a release window for Starbreeze's FPS reboot of the Syndicate series.
Apparently it was suggested at their recent Las Vegas Showcase that they were preparing the Syndicate FPS title for release in February of next year.
EA only recently announced that the new Syndicate title is in development at Riddick developer Starbreeze confirming over a year's worth of rumours.
A release in February would certainly be a surprise development although it is unclear how long the title has actually been in development. When we find out more you'll be the first to know.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3