PC version of LA Noire dated and detailed
Rockstar Games has released details of the upcoming PC version of LA Noire along with a set release date.
Because the PC version is a tad later than the console versions Rockstar will be offering a complete edition version of the game that will include all the DLC that was released for the game which is the Nicholson Electroplating Arson case, Reefer Madness Vice case, The Consul's Car Traffic case, The Naked City Vice case and A Slip of the Tongue Traffic case.
The other good news is the system specs for the game. LA Noire will run on a minimum of a dual core 2.2 GHz Intel processor or a 2.4 GHz dual core AMD processor, 2 GB of RAM, either an NVIDIA Geforce 8600 GT or a Radeon HD 3500 with 512 MB of VRAM, 16 GB of hard-disc space and a DirectX 9 compatible sound card.
LA Noire: The Complete Edition will launch on PC retail, Steam and OnLive in North America on the 8th of November and in Europe on November the 11th.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat