PC version of LA Noire dated and detailed
Rockstar Games has released details of the upcoming PC version of LA Noire along with a set release date.
Because the PC version is a tad later than the console versions Rockstar will be offering a complete edition version of the game that will include all the DLC that was released for the game which is the Nicholson Electroplating Arson case, Reefer Madness Vice case, The Consul's Car Traffic case, The Naked City Vice case and A Slip of the Tongue Traffic case.
The other good news is the system specs for the game. LA Noire will run on a minimum of a dual core 2.2 GHz Intel processor or a 2.4 GHz dual core AMD processor, 2 GB of RAM, either an NVIDIA Geforce 8600 GT or a Radeon HD 3500 with 512 MB of VRAM, 16 GB of hard-disc space and a DirectX 9 compatible sound card.
LA Noire: The Complete Edition will launch on PC retail, Steam and OnLive in North America on the 8th of November and in Europe on November the 11th.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light