PC version of LA Noire dated and detailed
Rockstar Games has released details of the upcoming PC version of LA Noire along with a set release date.
Because the PC version is a tad later than the console versions Rockstar will be offering a complete edition version of the game that will include all the DLC that was released for the game which is the Nicholson Electroplating Arson case, Reefer Madness Vice case, The Consul's Car Traffic case, The Naked City Vice case and A Slip of the Tongue Traffic case.
The other good news is the system specs for the game. LA Noire will run on a minimum of a dual core 2.2 GHz Intel processor or a 2.4 GHz dual core AMD processor, 2 GB of RAM, either an NVIDIA Geforce 8600 GT or a Radeon HD 3500 with 512 MB of VRAM, 16 GB of hard-disc space and a DirectX 9 compatible sound card.
LA Noire: The Complete Edition will launch on PC retail, Steam and OnLive in North America on the 8th of November and in Europe on November the 11th.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto