PC version of LA Noire dated and detailed
Rockstar Games has released details of the upcoming PC version of LA Noire along with a set release date.
Because the PC version is a tad later than the console versions Rockstar will be offering a complete edition version of the game that will include all the DLC that was released for the game which is the Nicholson Electroplating Arson case, Reefer Madness Vice case, The Consul's Car Traffic case, The Naked City Vice case and A Slip of the Tongue Traffic case.
The other good news is the system specs for the game. LA Noire will run on a minimum of a dual core 2.2 GHz Intel processor or a 2.4 GHz dual core AMD processor, 2 GB of RAM, either an NVIDIA Geforce 8600 GT or a Radeon HD 3500 with 512 MB of VRAM, 16 GB of hard-disc space and a DirectX 9 compatible sound card.
LA Noire: The Complete Edition will launch on PC retail, Steam and OnLive in North America on the 8th of November and in Europe on November the 11th.
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users