PC version of LA Noire dated and detailed
Rockstar Games has released details of the upcoming PC version of LA Noire along with a set release date.
Because the PC version is a tad later than the console versions Rockstar will be offering a complete edition version of the game that will include all the DLC that was released for the game which is the Nicholson Electroplating Arson case, Reefer Madness Vice case, The Consul's Car Traffic case, The Naked City Vice case and A Slip of the Tongue Traffic case.
The other good news is the system specs for the game. LA Noire will run on a minimum of a dual core 2.2 GHz Intel processor or a 2.4 GHz dual core AMD processor, 2 GB of RAM, either an NVIDIA Geforce 8600 GT or a Radeon HD 3500 with 512 MB of VRAM, 16 GB of hard-disc space and a DirectX 9 compatible sound card.
LA Noire: The Complete Edition will launch on PC retail, Steam and OnLive in North America on the 8th of November and in Europe on November the 11th.
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online