Foo Fighters to headline BlizzCon 2011
Blizzard has announced their musical entertainment for this year's BlizzCon and they've secured something pretty special this year.
To round off a very busy weekend of Starcraft, Warcraft and Diablo related fun Blizzard has secured the services of none other than the Foo Fighters.
Foos frontman Dave Grohl said: "We're pretty sure that in the future, music historians will look back at BlizzCon 2011 as the unquestionable pinnacle of Foo Fighters' long and illustrious career. We look forward to living up to that prediction by bringing the Horde and Alliance together to rock the hell out of Anaheim next month."
BlizzConn runs on October the 21st and 22nd at the Anaheim Convention Centre and although it's sold out again this year fans can still watch around the world on the internet for 39.99 USD with the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny