Foo Fighters to headline BlizzCon 2011
Blizzard has announced their musical entertainment for this year's BlizzCon and they've secured something pretty special this year.
To round off a very busy weekend of Starcraft, Warcraft and Diablo related fun Blizzard has secured the services of none other than the Foo Fighters.
Foos frontman Dave Grohl said: "We're pretty sure that in the future, music historians will look back at BlizzCon 2011 as the unquestionable pinnacle of Foo Fighters' long and illustrious career. We look forward to living up to that prediction by bringing the Horde and Alliance together to rock the hell out of Anaheim next month."
BlizzConn runs on October the 21st and 22nd at the Anaheim Convention Centre and although it's sold out again this year fans can still watch around the world on the internet for 39.99 USD with the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though