Foo Fighters to headline BlizzCon 2011
Blizzard has announced their musical entertainment for this year's BlizzCon and they've secured something pretty special this year.
To round off a very busy weekend of Starcraft, Warcraft and Diablo related fun Blizzard has secured the services of none other than the Foo Fighters.
Foos frontman Dave Grohl said: "We're pretty sure that in the future, music historians will look back at BlizzCon 2011 as the unquestionable pinnacle of Foo Fighters' long and illustrious career. We look forward to living up to that prediction by bringing the Horde and Alliance together to rock the hell out of Anaheim next month."
BlizzConn runs on October the 21st and 22nd at the Anaheim Convention Centre and although it's sold out again this year fans can still watch around the world on the internet for 39.99 USD with the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced