Foo Fighters to headline BlizzCon 2011
Blizzard has announced their musical entertainment for this year's BlizzCon and they've secured something pretty special this year.
To round off a very busy weekend of Starcraft, Warcraft and Diablo related fun Blizzard has secured the services of none other than the Foo Fighters.
Foos frontman Dave Grohl said: "We're pretty sure that in the future, music historians will look back at BlizzCon 2011 as the unquestionable pinnacle of Foo Fighters' long and illustrious career. We look forward to living up to that prediction by bringing the Horde and Alliance together to rock the hell out of Anaheim next month."
BlizzConn runs on October the 21st and 22nd at the Anaheim Convention Centre and although it's sold out again this year fans can still watch around the world on the internet for 39.99 USD with the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year