Foo Fighters to headline BlizzCon 2011
Blizzard has announced their musical entertainment for this year's BlizzCon and they've secured something pretty special this year.
To round off a very busy weekend of Starcraft, Warcraft and Diablo related fun Blizzard has secured the services of none other than the Foo Fighters.
Foos frontman Dave Grohl said: "We're pretty sure that in the future, music historians will look back at BlizzCon 2011 as the unquestionable pinnacle of Foo Fighters' long and illustrious career. We look forward to living up to that prediction by bringing the Horde and Alliance together to rock the hell out of Anaheim next month."
BlizzConn runs on October the 21st and 22nd at the Anaheim Convention Centre and although it's sold out again this year fans can still watch around the world on the internet for 39.99 USD with the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent