The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gets a stellar voice cast
Bethesda has revealed an impressive list of Hollywood stars that will be voicing the main characters in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The cast will be lead by cinematic veterans Christopher Plummer and Max Von Sydow and supported by The Bourne Ultimatum's Joan Allen, Lynda Carter and Babylon 5 mainstay Claudia Christian.
The game's director Todd Howard said: "It's been incredible to have all these actors together. When you start a project, you always make your wish-list of actors, and to actually hear them in the game, its amazing. We can't wait for everyone to experience it."
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is out on the 11th of November on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny