The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gets a stellar voice cast
Bethesda has revealed an impressive list of Hollywood stars that will be voicing the main characters in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The cast will be lead by cinematic veterans Christopher Plummer and Max Von Sydow and supported by The Bourne Ultimatum's Joan Allen, Lynda Carter and Babylon 5 mainstay Claudia Christian.
The game's director Todd Howard said: "It's been incredible to have all these actors together. When you start a project, you always make your wish-list of actors, and to actually hear them in the game, its amazing. We can't wait for everyone to experience it."
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is out on the 11th of November on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday