The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gets a stellar voice cast
Bethesda has revealed an impressive list of Hollywood stars that will be voicing the main characters in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The cast will be lead by cinematic veterans Christopher Plummer and Max Von Sydow and supported by The Bourne Ultimatum's Joan Allen, Lynda Carter and Babylon 5 mainstay Claudia Christian.
The game's director Todd Howard said: "It's been incredible to have all these actors together. When you start a project, you always make your wish-list of actors, and to actually hear them in the game, its amazing. We can't wait for everyone to experience it."
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is out on the 11th of November on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3