The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gets a stellar voice cast
Bethesda has revealed an impressive list of Hollywood stars that will be voicing the main characters in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The cast will be lead by cinematic veterans Christopher Plummer and Max Von Sydow and supported by The Bourne Ultimatum's Joan Allen, Lynda Carter and Babylon 5 mainstay Claudia Christian.
The game's director Todd Howard said: "It's been incredible to have all these actors together. When you start a project, you always make your wish-list of actors, and to actually hear them in the game, its amazing. We can't wait for everyone to experience it."
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is out on the 11th of November on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO