The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gets a stellar voice cast
Bethesda has revealed an impressive list of Hollywood stars that will be voicing the main characters in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The cast will be lead by cinematic veterans Christopher Plummer and Max Von Sydow and supported by The Bourne Ultimatum's Joan Allen, Lynda Carter and Babylon 5 mainstay Claudia Christian.
The game's director Todd Howard said: "It's been incredible to have all these actors together. When you start a project, you always make your wish-list of actors, and to actually hear them in the game, its amazing. We can't wait for everyone to experience it."
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is out on the 11th of November on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online