Valve still hopeful for Steam on Xbox 360
Valve are remaining hopeful that they can get the Xbox 360 integrated onto their Steam network.
Chet Faliszek recently hinted that getting Steam on the Xbox 360 was very much on the table despite the differences in philosophies between Valve's service and Xbox Live.
Faliszek explained hopefully when asked about Steam on the 360: "Maybe, we'll see. That's something Microsoft will has to decide. There's some things going on with Portal 2 right now, but we'll see."
While Steam remains off the Xbox it's integration with PSN continues with the release of Counter Strike: Global Offensive due out at the beginning of next year on the PS Store.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title