Valve still hopeful for Steam on Xbox 360
Valve are remaining hopeful that they can get the Xbox 360 integrated onto their Steam network.
Chet Faliszek recently hinted that getting Steam on the Xbox 360 was very much on the table despite the differences in philosophies between Valve's service and Xbox Live.
Faliszek explained hopefully when asked about Steam on the 360: "Maybe, we'll see. That's something Microsoft will has to decide. There's some things going on with Portal 2 right now, but we'll see."
While Steam remains off the Xbox it's integration with PSN continues with the release of Counter Strike: Global Offensive due out at the beginning of next year on the PS Store.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users