Valve still hopeful for Steam on Xbox 360
Valve are remaining hopeful that they can get the Xbox 360 integrated onto their Steam network.
Chet Faliszek recently hinted that getting Steam on the Xbox 360 was very much on the table despite the differences in philosophies between Valve's service and Xbox Live.
Faliszek explained hopefully when asked about Steam on the 360: "Maybe, we'll see. That's something Microsoft will has to decide. There's some things going on with Portal 2 right now, but we'll see."
While Steam remains off the Xbox it's integration with PSN continues with the release of Counter Strike: Global Offensive due out at the beginning of next year on the PS Store.
Thanks Develop Online.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes