Valve still hopeful for Steam on Xbox 360
Valve are remaining hopeful that they can get the Xbox 360 integrated onto their Steam network.
Chet Faliszek recently hinted that getting Steam on the Xbox 360 was very much on the table despite the differences in philosophies between Valve's service and Xbox Live.
Faliszek explained hopefully when asked about Steam on the 360: "Maybe, we'll see. That's something Microsoft will has to decide. There's some things going on with Portal 2 right now, but we'll see."
While Steam remains off the Xbox it's integration with PSN continues with the release of Counter Strike: Global Offensive due out at the beginning of next year on the PS Store.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though