Valve still hopeful for Steam on Xbox 360
Valve are remaining hopeful that they can get the Xbox 360 integrated onto their Steam network.
Chet Faliszek recently hinted that getting Steam on the Xbox 360 was very much on the table despite the differences in philosophies between Valve's service and Xbox Live.
Faliszek explained hopefully when asked about Steam on the 360: "Maybe, we'll see. That's something Microsoft will has to decide. There's some things going on with Portal 2 right now, but we'll see."
While Steam remains off the Xbox it's integration with PSN continues with the release of Counter Strike: Global Offensive due out at the beginning of next year on the PS Store.
Thanks Develop Online.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon