Gears of War 3 becomes the biggest launch of 2011 so far
The finale of Epic's hit 360 shooter series Gears of War has shot to the top of the sales charts to become the biggest launch of 2011 so far.
Gears of War 3 pushed Techland's sell-out zombie survival title Dead Island off the top of the charts and fended off a tight challenge from F1 2011 as well to top the UK multipformat charts.
F1 2011 came in a close second with Dead Island slipping all the way down to third, possibly due in part to the scarcity of copies of the game at retail now.
Zumba Fitness jumped back up to fourth from last week's sixth place with Deus Ex: Human Revolution holding firm in fifth.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue