Capcom go Under the Skin
You may already have heard talk online of a title called 'Panic Maker' from the same creator as Viewtiful Joe, and today publisher Capcom has enlightened us a little further concerning this unusual new title, which will be released beyond Japan as 'Under the Skin'. This new PS2 game will see players following the progress of Cosmi as he arrives on Earth as part of his training to become a galaxy-class nuisance. Needless to say, chaos will ensue as Cosmi uses a DNA ray gun to assume human identities and cause mayhem and confusion.
Said confusion will cause panic-stricken bystanders to drop coins which Cosmi can then collect and turn into points. Not that its an entirely worry-free existent for our young alien friend, as the creation of too much anarchy will lead to the unwanted attentions of some rather violent mobs which needless to say can cause Cosmi a few problems of his own.
Large free-roaming environments are promised along with cell-shaded visuals, and a number of whacky tricks at Cosmi's disposal. The game will be released by Capcom this Autumn. More as we get it.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year