Capcom go Under the Skin
You may already have heard talk online of a title called 'Panic Maker' from the same creator as Viewtiful Joe, and today publisher Capcom has enlightened us a little further concerning this unusual new title, which will be released beyond Japan as 'Under the Skin'. This new PS2 game will see players following the progress of Cosmi as he arrives on Earth as part of his training to become a galaxy-class nuisance. Needless to say, chaos will ensue as Cosmi uses a DNA ray gun to assume human identities and cause mayhem and confusion.
Said confusion will cause panic-stricken bystanders to drop coins which Cosmi can then collect and turn into points. Not that its an entirely worry-free existent for our young alien friend, as the creation of too much anarchy will lead to the unwanted attentions of some rather violent mobs which needless to say can cause Cosmi a few problems of his own.
Large free-roaming environments are promised along with cell-shaded visuals, and a number of whacky tricks at Cosmi's disposal. The game will be released by Capcom this Autumn. More as we get it.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though