Capcom go Under the Skin
You may already have heard talk online of a title called 'Panic Maker' from the same creator as Viewtiful Joe, and today publisher Capcom has enlightened us a little further concerning this unusual new title, which will be released beyond Japan as 'Under the Skin'. This new PS2 game will see players following the progress of Cosmi as he arrives on Earth as part of his training to become a galaxy-class nuisance. Needless to say, chaos will ensue as Cosmi uses a DNA ray gun to assume human identities and cause mayhem and confusion.
Said confusion will cause panic-stricken bystanders to drop coins which Cosmi can then collect and turn into points. Not that its an entirely worry-free existent for our young alien friend, as the creation of too much anarchy will lead to the unwanted attentions of some rather violent mobs which needless to say can cause Cosmi a few problems of his own.
Large free-roaming environments are promised along with cell-shaded visuals, and a number of whacky tricks at Cosmi's disposal. The game will be released by Capcom this Autumn. More as we get it.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan