iPhone 5 spec to match the iPad 2
Some details on the specification of the much rumoured iPhone 5 have appeared suggesting that it will match the power of the iPad 2.
The latest reports indicate that the iPhone 5 will feature the same processor as the iPad 2 along with 1 GB of RAM.
This would make it the most powerful handheld on the market trumping even the PS Vita's 512 MB of RAM and 128 MB of video RAM although this may balance itself out with the iPhone 5 having to run the demanding iOS frontend.
An official announcement in the iPhone 5 is expected soon with the launch believed to be scheduled for some time in October.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer