Diablo III plays well on a 360 controller
Blizzard has been talking a little bit about their efforts to bring the Diablo experience to home consoles.
The game's director, Jay Wilson, explained that the style of Diablo III lends itself very well to console gaming.
He began: "One of the reasons why we're exploring the idea of a console version of Diablo III is because we feel the controls and the style of the game lend themselves to a console."
Wilson continued: "With some of our early experiments in putting a direct control scheme into the game via a 360-like analogue controller, I've thought, 'Oh this feels even better with direct control.'"
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title