Diablo III plays well on a 360 controller
Blizzard has been talking a little bit about their efforts to bring the Diablo experience to home consoles.
The game's director, Jay Wilson, explained that the style of Diablo III lends itself very well to console gaming.
He began: "One of the reasons why we're exploring the idea of a console version of Diablo III is because we feel the controls and the style of the game lend themselves to a console."
Wilson continued: "With some of our early experiments in putting a direct control scheme into the game via a 360-like analogue controller, I've thought, 'Oh this feels even better with direct control.'"
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light