Diablo III plays well on a 360 controller
Blizzard has been talking a little bit about their efforts to bring the Diablo experience to home consoles.
The game's director, Jay Wilson, explained that the style of Diablo III lends itself very well to console gaming.
He began: "One of the reasons why we're exploring the idea of a console version of Diablo III is because we feel the controls and the style of the game lend themselves to a console."
Wilson continued: "With some of our early experiments in putting a direct control scheme into the game via a 360-like analogue controller, I've thought, 'Oh this feels even better with direct control.'"
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage