Diablo III plays well on a 360 controller
Blizzard has been talking a little bit about their efforts to bring the Diablo experience to home consoles.
The game's director, Jay Wilson, explained that the style of Diablo III lends itself very well to console gaming.
He began: "One of the reasons why we're exploring the idea of a console version of Diablo III is because we feel the controls and the style of the game lend themselves to a console."
Wilson continued: "With some of our early experiments in putting a direct control scheme into the game via a 360-like analogue controller, I've thought, 'Oh this feels even better with direct control.'"
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer