Diablo III plays well on a 360 controller
Blizzard has been talking a little bit about their efforts to bring the Diablo experience to home consoles.
The game's director, Jay Wilson, explained that the style of Diablo III lends itself very well to console gaming.
He began: "One of the reasons why we're exploring the idea of a console version of Diablo III is because we feel the controls and the style of the game lend themselves to a console."
Wilson continued: "With some of our early experiments in putting a direct control scheme into the game via a 360-like analogue controller, I've thought, 'Oh this feels even better with direct control.'"
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3