Neversoft hiring for a new FPS
The studio behind the original Tony Hawk Skateboarding series is looking for some additional staff to work on a new FPS project.
Several job adverts have appeared on Neversoft's official website for several posts including senior art director, senior level designer and lead PC engineer.
The adverts all state that the the title they will be working on is a triple-A FPS title although there is no indication of which formats the game will be released on other than the PC.
The ad for lead PC engineer added: "The primary focus will be ensuring the successful development and timely release of our first Windows PC SKU."
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side