Neversoft hiring for a new FPS
The studio behind the original Tony Hawk Skateboarding series is looking for some additional staff to work on a new FPS project.
Several job adverts have appeared on Neversoft's official website for several posts including senior art director, senior level designer and lead PC engineer.
The adverts all state that the the title they will be working on is a triple-A FPS title although there is no indication of which formats the game will be released on other than the PC.
The ad for lead PC engineer added: "The primary focus will be ensuring the successful development and timely release of our first Windows PC SKU."
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date