Neversoft hiring for a new FPS
The studio behind the original Tony Hawk Skateboarding series is looking for some additional staff to work on a new FPS project.
Several job adverts have appeared on Neversoft's official website for several posts including senior art director, senior level designer and lead PC engineer.
The adverts all state that the the title they will be working on is a triple-A FPS title although there is no indication of which formats the game will be released on other than the PC.
The ad for lead PC engineer added: "The primary focus will be ensuring the successful development and timely release of our first Windows PC SKU."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year