Neversoft hiring for a new FPS
The studio behind the original Tony Hawk Skateboarding series is looking for some additional staff to work on a new FPS project.
Several job adverts have appeared on Neversoft's official website for several posts including senior art director, senior level designer and lead PC engineer.
The adverts all state that the the title they will be working on is a triple-A FPS title although there is no indication of which formats the game will be released on other than the PC.
The ad for lead PC engineer added: "The primary focus will be ensuring the successful development and timely release of our first Windows PC SKU."
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released