Neversoft hiring for a new FPS
The studio behind the original Tony Hawk Skateboarding series is looking for some additional staff to work on a new FPS project.
Several job adverts have appeared on Neversoft's official website for several posts including senior art director, senior level designer and lead PC engineer.
The adverts all state that the the title they will be working on is a triple-A FPS title although there is no indication of which formats the game will be released on other than the PC.
The ad for lead PC engineer added: "The primary focus will be ensuring the successful development and timely release of our first Windows PC SKU."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer