Battlefield 3 DLC to come to PS3 first
EA DICE has announced that they have forged and agreement with Sony to launch the DLC for Battlefield 3 on the PS3 first.
DICE's Tommy Rydling revealed that PlayStation 3 gamers will be able to pick up the Back to Karkand DLC pack a week earlier than Xbox 360 gamers.
He said: "But that's not all for our PlayStation fans! Youll be happy to know that beginning with our first expansion pack Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand (to be released later this year), all full-blown upcoming expansion packs for the game will appear one week early exclusively on PS3, brought to you by Sony!"
"As you may or may not have heard, Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand is a themed expansion pack containing four of the most loved maps from Battlefield 2, boldly reimagined in the Frostbite 2 engine. It also features new weapons and vehicles, unique in-game dog tags, new persistence, as well as new Trophies," added Rydling.
Battlefield 3 is out on PS3, PC and Xbox 360 on October the 25th in North America and October the 28th in Europe with the PS3 version featuring a free copy of Battlefield 1943.
Thanks PlayStation Blog.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side