Forza Motorsport 4 season pass and demo detailed
Microsoft has dropped a bomb of information on next months big exclusive 360 release Forza Motorsport 4.
Turn 10's ultra-slick and realistic driving sim returns on the 14th of October with more cars, more tracks and even more detail than ever before not to mention Kinect support providing interactive hi-def car tours in Autovista mode and in cockpit head tracking.
As a taster Microsoft will launch a demo on October the 3rd for Xbox Live Gold members and everyone else on October the 7th with more details to follow.
Forza 4 is also getting a season pass allowing automatic access to all six of the planned packs of DLC featuring 60 extra cars to widen the Forza experience. Lucky season pass buyers will also receive the American Muscle pack from day on for free.
The pack features 10 of America's most iconic muscle cars including the 1965 Pontiac GTO, 1968 Pontiac Firebird, 1966 Chevrolet Nova SS, 1969 Shelby GT500 428CJ and the 1971 Plymouth GTX 426 Hemi.
The final details given out today were of the preorder bonus. Forza fans who preordered the game will get access to the Launch Bonus pack which features the 1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe, 2011 Koenigsegg Agera, 1997 Lexus SC300, 2011 RUF RGT-8 and the electric sports car the 2011 Tesla Roadster Sport.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date