iPhone 5 to be unveiled on October 4th?
The rumour mill is working overtime on the next iteration of the iPhone with sources indicating that the iPhone 5 may be unveiled on October the 4th.
There have already been indications that the new mobile device is in the pipeline with rumours coming out of Taiwan that it is already in production.
It has also been strongly suggested over the summer that the iPhone 5 would be revealed some time in the autumn, adding credence to this new indication of an announcement on October the 4th.
If this is the case then this may be the first device to be unveiled by new Apple CEO Tim Cook after him taking over the reigns from Apple's iconic figurehead Steve Jobs.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone