iPhone 5 to be unveiled on October 4th?
The rumour mill is working overtime on the next iteration of the iPhone with sources indicating that the iPhone 5 may be unveiled on October the 4th.
There have already been indications that the new mobile device is in the pipeline with rumours coming out of Taiwan that it is already in production.
It has also been strongly suggested over the summer that the iPhone 5 would be revealed some time in the autumn, adding credence to this new indication of an announcement on October the 4th.
If this is the case then this may be the first device to be unveiled by new Apple CEO Tim Cook after him taking over the reigns from Apple's iconic figurehead Steve Jobs.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3