Design almost complete on Shadow Complex 2 says Epic
Epic's design boss Cliff Bleszinski has revealed that the design for a follow up to the Xbox Live hit platformer Shadow Complex is almost done.
With Chair, the studio that handled the first game now hard at work on a secret iOS project after the runaway success of Infinity Blade, Epic are now looking for a developer to take over the reigns on Shadow Complex 2.
Bleszinski admitted: "Shadow Complex 2 is sitting there, it's actually largely designed. We just need to find a partner that will help us to finish it so we can bring it to market."
Epic abandoned work on the sequel themselves when the early design stages were almost complete however they are still committed to making Shadow Complex 2 a reality.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan