Design almost complete on Shadow Complex 2 says Epic
Epic's design boss Cliff Bleszinski has revealed that the design for a follow up to the Xbox Live hit platformer Shadow Complex is almost done.
With Chair, the studio that handled the first game now hard at work on a secret iOS project after the runaway success of Infinity Blade, Epic are now looking for a developer to take over the reigns on Shadow Complex 2.
Bleszinski admitted: "Shadow Complex 2 is sitting there, it's actually largely designed. We just need to find a partner that will help us to finish it so we can bring it to market."
Epic abandoned work on the sequel themselves when the early design stages were almost complete however they are still committed to making Shadow Complex 2 a reality.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year