Design almost complete on Shadow Complex 2 says Epic
Epic's design boss Cliff Bleszinski has revealed that the design for a follow up to the Xbox Live hit platformer Shadow Complex is almost done.
With Chair, the studio that handled the first game now hard at work on a secret iOS project after the runaway success of Infinity Blade, Epic are now looking for a developer to take over the reigns on Shadow Complex 2.
Bleszinski admitted: "Shadow Complex 2 is sitting there, it's actually largely designed. We just need to find a partner that will help us to finish it so we can bring it to market."
Epic abandoned work on the sequel themselves when the early design stages were almost complete however they are still committed to making Shadow Complex 2 a reality.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side