Design almost complete on Shadow Complex 2 says Epic
Epic's design boss Cliff Bleszinski has revealed that the design for a follow up to the Xbox Live hit platformer Shadow Complex is almost done.
With Chair, the studio that handled the first game now hard at work on a secret iOS project after the runaway success of Infinity Blade, Epic are now looking for a developer to take over the reigns on Shadow Complex 2.
Bleszinski admitted: "Shadow Complex 2 is sitting there, it's actually largely designed. We just need to find a partner that will help us to finish it so we can bring it to market."
Epic abandoned work on the sequel themselves when the early design stages were almost complete however they are still committed to making Shadow Complex 2 a reality.
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons