Design almost complete on Shadow Complex 2 says Epic
Epic's design boss Cliff Bleszinski has revealed that the design for a follow up to the Xbox Live hit platformer Shadow Complex is almost done.
With Chair, the studio that handled the first game now hard at work on a secret iOS project after the runaway success of Infinity Blade, Epic are now looking for a developer to take over the reigns on Shadow Complex 2.
Bleszinski admitted: "Shadow Complex 2 is sitting there, it's actually largely designed. We just need to find a partner that will help us to finish it so we can bring it to market."
Epic abandoned work on the sequel themselves when the early design stages were almost complete however they are still committed to making Shadow Complex 2 a reality.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access