Fifth anniversary edition of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion revealed and dated
Bethesda has detailed an dated a new special edition of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion to celebrate the game's fifth anniversary.
The new edition of Oblivion will feature most of the game's DLC including the Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles expansion packs although they have left out the Horse Armour Pack by way of a joke.
The pack will also include a full colour map of Cyrodil and the Shivering Isles of Sheogorath as well as a bonus disc featuring a behind-the-scenes documentary on the making of the game.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion will launch in Europe on September the 23rd at 19.99 for PS3 and Xbox 360 and 14.99 on the PC.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer