Killzone 3 demoed on PS Vita Remote Play
Sony has shown off the improved capabilities of the PlayStation Vita at this year's Tokyo Games Show.
One of the more interesting features shown off was the new an improved Remote Play features on the powerful handheld.
Shuhei Yoshida demonstrated the PS Vita playing Killzone 3 first with a tiny amount of lag. He then went on to playing LittleBigPlanet 2, this time playing with another colleague using the PS3.
The new Remote Play functionality coupled with the possibility that the PS Vita could be used as a controller for the PS3 mean that the PS3 could make life difficult for Nintendo's Wii U with a large amount of crossover in the capabilities of the two machines.
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though