Killzone 3 demoed on PS Vita Remote Play
Sony has shown off the improved capabilities of the PlayStation Vita at this year's Tokyo Games Show.
One of the more interesting features shown off was the new an improved Remote Play features on the powerful handheld.
Shuhei Yoshida demonstrated the PS Vita playing Killzone 3 first with a tiny amount of lag. He then went on to playing LittleBigPlanet 2, this time playing with another colleague using the PS3.
The new Remote Play functionality coupled with the possibility that the PS Vita could be used as a controller for the PS3 mean that the PS3 could make life difficult for Nintendo's Wii U with a large amount of crossover in the capabilities of the two machines.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015