Killzone 3 demoed on PS Vita Remote Play
Sony has shown off the improved capabilities of the PlayStation Vita at this year's Tokyo Games Show.
One of the more interesting features shown off was the new an improved Remote Play features on the powerful handheld.
Shuhei Yoshida demonstrated the PS Vita playing Killzone 3 first with a tiny amount of lag. He then went on to playing LittleBigPlanet 2, this time playing with another colleague using the PS3.
The new Remote Play functionality coupled with the possibility that the PS Vita could be used as a controller for the PS3 mean that the PS3 could make life difficult for Nintendo's Wii U with a large amount of crossover in the capabilities of the two machines.
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early