Killzone 3 demoed on PS Vita Remote Play
Sony has shown off the improved capabilities of the PlayStation Vita at this year's Tokyo Games Show.
One of the more interesting features shown off was the new an improved Remote Play features on the powerful handheld.
Shuhei Yoshida demonstrated the PS Vita playing Killzone 3 first with a tiny amount of lag. He then went on to playing LittleBigPlanet 2, this time playing with another colleague using the PS3.
The new Remote Play functionality coupled with the possibility that the PS Vita could be used as a controller for the PS3 mean that the PS3 could make life difficult for Nintendo's Wii U with a large amount of crossover in the capabilities of the two machines.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year