Killzone 3 demoed on PS Vita Remote Play
Sony has shown off the improved capabilities of the PlayStation Vita at this year's Tokyo Games Show.
One of the more interesting features shown off was the new an improved Remote Play features on the powerful handheld.
Shuhei Yoshida demonstrated the PS Vita playing Killzone 3 first with a tiny amount of lag. He then went on to playing LittleBigPlanet 2, this time playing with another colleague using the PS3.
The new Remote Play functionality coupled with the possibility that the PS Vita could be used as a controller for the PS3 mean that the PS3 could make life difficult for Nintendo's Wii U with a large amount of crossover in the capabilities of the two machines.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit