Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition announced for next month
Rockstar Games has revealed that they will indeed be releasing a Game of the Year Edition of their Western epic, Red Dead Redemption.
The existence of the GOTY edition of Red Dead was outed by an BBFC rating recently and now Rockstar has confirmed its existence and given a release date for the new pack.
This will be the definitive release of Red Dead Redemption including the full original game plus all the DLC that has been released for the game. It will also add a new hardcore single player mode and make the Solomon's Folly single-player hideout and challenges available to Xbox 360 gamers for the first time.
Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition will be out on Xbox 360 and PS3 on October the 14th. Now all they need to do is release a PC version...
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title