Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition announced for next month
Rockstar Games has revealed that they will indeed be releasing a Game of the Year Edition of their Western epic, Red Dead Redemption.
The existence of the GOTY edition of Red Dead was outed by an BBFC rating recently and now Rockstar has confirmed its existence and given a release date for the new pack.
This will be the definitive release of Red Dead Redemption including the full original game plus all the DLC that has been released for the game. It will also add a new hardcore single player mode and make the Solomon's Folly single-player hideout and challenges available to Xbox 360 gamers for the first time.
Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition will be out on Xbox 360 and PS3 on October the 14th. Now all they need to do is release a PC version...
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update