Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition announced for next month
Rockstar Games has revealed that they will indeed be releasing a Game of the Year Edition of their Western epic, Red Dead Redemption.
The existence of the GOTY edition of Red Dead was outed by an BBFC rating recently and now Rockstar has confirmed its existence and given a release date for the new pack.
This will be the definitive release of Red Dead Redemption including the full original game plus all the DLC that has been released for the game. It will also add a new hardcore single player mode and make the Solomon's Folly single-player hideout and challenges available to Xbox 360 gamers for the first time.
Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition will be out on Xbox 360 and PS3 on October the 14th. Now all they need to do is release a PC version...
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free