Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition announced for next month
Rockstar Games has revealed that they will indeed be releasing a Game of the Year Edition of their Western epic, Red Dead Redemption.
The existence of the GOTY edition of Red Dead was outed by an BBFC rating recently and now Rockstar has confirmed its existence and given a release date for the new pack.
This will be the definitive release of Red Dead Redemption including the full original game plus all the DLC that has been released for the game. It will also add a new hardcore single player mode and make the Solomon's Folly single-player hideout and challenges available to Xbox 360 gamers for the first time.
Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition will be out on Xbox 360 and PS3 on October the 14th. Now all they need to do is release a PC version...
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer