3DS Circle Pad detailed, priced and dated in Japan
Nintendo has confirmed a few more details of the new additional analog stick peripheral that they have planned for the 3DS.
Its existence was confirmed last week and now Nintendo has given a release date for the new add-on and even announced a handful of titles that will support it too.
The Circle Pad, as it is called, will be out on December the 10th in Japan for 1500 YEN (which works out at just over 12 GBP) requiring a single AAA battery to power the single analog stick and additional shoulder buttons.
Six titles will support the new pad including Monster Hunter 3DS, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D, Resident Evil: Revelations, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Ace Combat 3D and Dynasty Warriors.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3