3DS Circle Pad detailed, priced and dated in Japan
Nintendo has confirmed a few more details of the new additional analog stick peripheral that they have planned for the 3DS.
Its existence was confirmed last week and now Nintendo has given a release date for the new add-on and even announced a handful of titles that will support it too.
The Circle Pad, as it is called, will be out on December the 10th in Japan for 1500 YEN (which works out at just over 12 GBP) requiring a single AAA battery to power the single analog stick and additional shoulder buttons.
Six titles will support the new pad including Monster Hunter 3DS, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D, Resident Evil: Revelations, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Ace Combat 3D and Dynasty Warriors.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title