3DS Circle Pad detailed, priced and dated in Japan
Nintendo has confirmed a few more details of the new additional analog stick peripheral that they have planned for the 3DS.
Its existence was confirmed last week and now Nintendo has given a release date for the new add-on and even announced a handful of titles that will support it too.
The Circle Pad, as it is called, will be out on December the 10th in Japan for 1500 YEN (which works out at just over 12 GBP) requiring a single AAA battery to power the single analog stick and additional shoulder buttons.
Six titles will support the new pad including Monster Hunter 3DS, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D, Resident Evil: Revelations, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Ace Combat 3D and Dynasty Warriors.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave