3DS Circle Pad detailed, priced and dated in Japan
Nintendo has confirmed a few more details of the new additional analog stick peripheral that they have planned for the 3DS.
Its existence was confirmed last week and now Nintendo has given a release date for the new add-on and even announced a handful of titles that will support it too.
The Circle Pad, as it is called, will be out on December the 10th in Japan for 1500 YEN (which works out at just over 12 GBP) requiring a single AAA battery to power the single analog stick and additional shoulder buttons.
Six titles will support the new pad including Monster Hunter 3DS, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D, Resident Evil: Revelations, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Ace Combat 3D and Dynasty Warriors.
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC