3DS Circle Pad detailed, priced and dated in Japan
Nintendo has confirmed a few more details of the new additional analog stick peripheral that they have planned for the 3DS.
Its existence was confirmed last week and now Nintendo has given a release date for the new add-on and even announced a handful of titles that will support it too.
The Circle Pad, as it is called, will be out on December the 10th in Japan for 1500 YEN (which works out at just over 12 GBP) requiring a single AAA battery to power the single analog stick and additional shoulder buttons.
Six titles will support the new pad including Monster Hunter 3DS, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D, Resident Evil: Revelations, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Ace Combat 3D and Dynasty Warriors.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update