Deus Ex: Human Revolution ships two million
Eidos Montreal's first effort in the Deus Ex series has been performing admirably reaching the two million units shipped mark after just two weeks on sale.
The series prequel has been well received by critics and gamers alike helping it to reach this milestone so quickly.
This milestone has also been reached without the game launching in Japan. The Japanese version is due out next month.
DXHR has also courted a bit of controversy when GameStop removed the OnLive codes included in the PC version from all the copies that they were selling initially.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network