Deus Ex: Human Revolution ships two million
Eidos Montreal's first effort in the Deus Ex series has been performing admirably reaching the two million units shipped mark after just two weeks on sale.
The series prequel has been well received by critics and gamers alike helping it to reach this milestone so quickly.
This milestone has also been reached without the game launching in Japan. The Japanese version is due out next month.
DXHR has also courted a bit of controversy when GameStop removed the OnLive codes included in the PC version from all the copies that they were selling initially.
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date