Deus Ex: Human Revolution ships two million
Eidos Montreal's first effort in the Deus Ex series has been performing admirably reaching the two million units shipped mark after just two weeks on sale.
The series prequel has been well received by critics and gamers alike helping it to reach this milestone so quickly.
This milestone has also been reached without the game launching in Japan. The Japanese version is due out next month.
DXHR has also courted a bit of controversy when GameStop removed the OnLive codes included in the PC version from all the copies that they were selling initially.
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergame
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense