Deus Ex: Human Revolution ships two million
Eidos Montreal's first effort in the Deus Ex series has been performing admirably reaching the two million units shipped mark after just two weeks on sale.
The series prequel has been well received by critics and gamers alike helping it to reach this milestone so quickly.
This milestone has also been reached without the game launching in Japan. The Japanese version is due out next month.
DXHR has also courted a bit of controversy when GameStop removed the OnLive codes included in the PC version from all the copies that they were selling initially.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto