Deus Ex: Human Revolution ships two million
Eidos Montreal's first effort in the Deus Ex series has been performing admirably reaching the two million units shipped mark after just two weeks on sale.
The series prequel has been well received by critics and gamers alike helping it to reach this milestone so quickly.
This milestone has also been reached without the game launching in Japan. The Japanese version is due out next month.
DXHR has also courted a bit of controversy when GameStop removed the OnLive codes included in the PC version from all the copies that they were selling initially.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III