Crysis confirmed for the Xbox 360 and PS3 as a download
EA has confirmed that the game that the consoles couldn't handle will now be coming to the consoles.
The power-hungry Crysis will be coming to PSN and Xbox Live Arcade fully remastered using CryEngine 3 making it much more hardware friendly for the consoles.
Crytek boss Cervat Yerli said: "We are extremely proud of what we were able to accomplish with Crysis. We set out to create a next-generation FPS and delivered a PC experience that became a benchmark for quality and still is for many gamers even four years later. By bringing the single-player campaign to console, we believe we are again setting a new standard for quality in downloadable gaming."
Crysis will almost certainly be the most visually impressive downloadable title when it hits XBLA and PSN this October for 1600 MS Points or 15.99 GBP respectively.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter