Crysis confirmed for the Xbox 360 and PS3 as a download
EA has confirmed that the game that the consoles couldn't handle will now be coming to the consoles.
The power-hungry Crysis will be coming to PSN and Xbox Live Arcade fully remastered using CryEngine 3 making it much more hardware friendly for the consoles.
Crytek boss Cervat Yerli said: "We are extremely proud of what we were able to accomplish with Crysis. We set out to create a next-generation FPS and delivered a PC experience that became a benchmark for quality and still is for many gamers even four years later. By bringing the single-player campaign to console, we believe we are again setting a new standard for quality in downloadable gaming."
Crysis will almost certainly be the most visually impressive downloadable title when it hits XBLA and PSN this October for 1600 MS Points or 15.99 GBP respectively.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes