Crysis confirmed for the Xbox 360 and PS3 as a download
EA has confirmed that the game that the consoles couldn't handle will now be coming to the consoles.
The power-hungry Crysis will be coming to PSN and Xbox Live Arcade fully remastered using CryEngine 3 making it much more hardware friendly for the consoles.
Crytek boss Cervat Yerli said: "We are extremely proud of what we were able to accomplish with Crysis. We set out to create a next-generation FPS and delivered a PC experience that became a benchmark for quality and still is for many gamers even four years later. By bringing the single-player campaign to console, we believe we are again setting a new standard for quality in downloadable gaming."
Crysis will almost certainly be the most visually impressive downloadable title when it hits XBLA and PSN this October for 1600 MS Points or 15.99 GBP respectively.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year