From Dust dated for PSN
Ubisoft has announced a release date for Eric Chahi's new god-sim From Dust on the PS3.
From Dust has already courted a lot of press after seeing a great critical reception and impressive sales on XBLA.
The PC version has attracted a lot of criticism for lacking a lot of standard PC gaming features and also using Ubisoft's always-on DRM. Since release Ubisoft has been forced to offer a refund for unsatisfied PC customers.
The PSN version will hopefully have more in common with the XBLA version and is out on the 14th of September in Europe and the 27th of September in North America for 14.99 EUR and USD respectively.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May