From Dust dated for PSN
Ubisoft has announced a release date for Eric Chahi's new god-sim From Dust on the PS3.
From Dust has already courted a lot of press after seeing a great critical reception and impressive sales on XBLA.
The PC version has attracted a lot of criticism for lacking a lot of standard PC gaming features and also using Ubisoft's always-on DRM. Since release Ubisoft has been forced to offer a refund for unsatisfied PC customers.
The PSN version will hopefully have more in common with the XBLA version and is out on the 14th of September in Europe and the 27th of September in North America for 14.99 EUR and USD respectively.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though