From Dust dated for PSN
Ubisoft has announced a release date for Eric Chahi's new god-sim From Dust on the PS3.
From Dust has already courted a lot of press after seeing a great critical reception and impressive sales on XBLA.
The PC version has attracted a lot of criticism for lacking a lot of standard PC gaming features and also using Ubisoft's always-on DRM. Since release Ubisoft has been forced to offer a refund for unsatisfied PC customers.
The PSN version will hopefully have more in common with the XBLA version and is out on the 14th of September in Europe and the 27th of September in North America for 14.99 EUR and USD respectively.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter