From Dust dated for PSN
Ubisoft has announced a release date for Eric Chahi's new god-sim From Dust on the PS3.
From Dust has already courted a lot of press after seeing a great critical reception and impressive sales on XBLA.
The PC version has attracted a lot of criticism for lacking a lot of standard PC gaming features and also using Ubisoft's always-on DRM. Since release Ubisoft has been forced to offer a refund for unsatisfied PC customers.
The PSN version will hopefully have more in common with the XBLA version and is out on the 14th of September in Europe and the 27th of September in North America for 14.99 EUR and USD respectively.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title