From Dust dated for PSN
Ubisoft has announced a release date for Eric Chahi's new god-sim From Dust on the PS3.
From Dust has already courted a lot of press after seeing a great critical reception and impressive sales on XBLA.
The PC version has attracted a lot of criticism for lacking a lot of standard PC gaming features and also using Ubisoft's always-on DRM. Since release Ubisoft has been forced to offer a refund for unsatisfied PC customers.
The PSN version will hopefully have more in common with the XBLA version and is out on the 14th of September in Europe and the 27th of September in North America for 14.99 EUR and USD respectively.
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization