Rockstar gives a release window for Max Payne 3
Rockstar Games has announced that Max Payne 3 will be out before the end of the 2011 financial year.
New York City's most troubled cop will finally make his debut on this generation of consoles this coming March.
This time around Max has left his job at the NYPD and headed down to Sao Paolo in Brazil to work private security for a wealthy industrialist.
Naturally for Max, just as he thinks everything is starting to get better for him gangs target the family in his care and he is back in a battle to save their lives and clear his name.
Max Payne 3 will also introduce multiplayer to the series for the first time featuring dynamic maps, a deep levelling system, persistent clans and a strategic load-out options.
More information on Max Payne 3 is available over on Rockstar's official website.
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3
- Dontnod's episodic mystery Life Is Strange gets are release date
- Storm Island DLC arrives for Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One
- GTA Online Heists update gets a new trailer and a release window