Rockstar gives a release window for Max Payne 3
Rockstar Games has announced that Max Payne 3 will be out before the end of the 2011 financial year.
New York City's most troubled cop will finally make his debut on this generation of consoles this coming March.
This time around Max has left his job at the NYPD and headed down to Sao Paolo in Brazil to work private security for a wealthy industrialist.
Naturally for Max, just as he thinks everything is starting to get better for him gangs target the family in his care and he is back in a battle to save their lives and clear his name.
Max Payne 3 will also introduce multiplayer to the series for the first time featuring dynamic maps, a deep levelling system, persistent clans and a strategic load-out options.
More information on Max Payne 3 is available over on Rockstar's official website.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO