Rockstar gives a release window for Max Payne 3
Rockstar Games has announced that Max Payne 3 will be out before the end of the 2011 financial year.
New York City's most troubled cop will finally make his debut on this generation of consoles this coming March.
This time around Max has left his job at the NYPD and headed down to Sao Paolo in Brazil to work private security for a wealthy industrialist.
Naturally for Max, just as he thinks everything is starting to get better for him gangs target the family in his care and he is back in a battle to save their lives and clear his name.
Max Payne 3 will also introduce multiplayer to the series for the first time featuring dynamic maps, a deep levelling system, persistent clans and a strategic load-out options.
More information on Max Payne 3 is available over on Rockstar's official website.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May