Rockstar gives a release window for Max Payne 3
Rockstar Games has announced that Max Payne 3 will be out before the end of the 2011 financial year.
New York City's most troubled cop will finally make his debut on this generation of consoles this coming March.
This time around Max has left his job at the NYPD and headed down to Sao Paolo in Brazil to work private security for a wealthy industrialist.
Naturally for Max, just as he thinks everything is starting to get better for him gangs target the family in his care and he is back in a battle to save their lives and clear his name.
Max Payne 3 will also introduce multiplayer to the series for the first time featuring dynamic maps, a deep levelling system, persistent clans and a strategic load-out options.
More information on Max Payne 3 is available over on Rockstar's official website.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users