Rockstar gives a release window for Max Payne 3
Rockstar Games has announced that Max Payne 3 will be out before the end of the 2011 financial year.
New York City's most troubled cop will finally make his debut on this generation of consoles this coming March.
This time around Max has left his job at the NYPD and headed down to Sao Paolo in Brazil to work private security for a wealthy industrialist.
Naturally for Max, just as he thinks everything is starting to get better for him gangs target the family in his care and he is back in a battle to save their lives and clear his name.
Max Payne 3 will also introduce multiplayer to the series for the first time featuring dynamic maps, a deep levelling system, persistent clans and a strategic load-out options.
More information on Max Payne 3 is available over on Rockstar's official website.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network