Richard Garriott wants to make more Ultima with EA
Richard "Lord British" Garriott has signalled an interest in returning to work on the Ultima RPG series he created again.
The game's industry's first astronaut has said that he would love to be involved with the series again.
Garriott said on the possibility of working with EA again: "We would be open to that. In fact, we've had some discussions at what I'll call very high levels, but the individuals who are currently shepherding the property don't seem to be particularly interested in that, so we'll see. Who knows? You never know what's going to happen in the future... the doors always open if they were ever interested."
EA are also resurrecting the the name of the company that Garriott co-founded with his brother back in 1983 with his blessing for use on their new digital distribution platform, Origin.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year