Richard Garriott wants to make more Ultima with EA
Richard "Lord British" Garriott has signalled an interest in returning to work on the Ultima RPG series he created again.
The game's industry's first astronaut has said that he would love to be involved with the series again.
Garriott said on the possibility of working with EA again: "We would be open to that. In fact, we've had some discussions at what I'll call very high levels, but the individuals who are currently shepherding the property don't seem to be particularly interested in that, so we'll see. Who knows? You never know what's going to happen in the future... the doors always open if they were ever interested."
EA are also resurrecting the the name of the company that Garriott co-founded with his brother back in 1983 with his blessing for use on their new digital distribution platform, Origin.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One