Richard Garriott wants to make more Ultima with EA
Richard "Lord British" Garriott has signalled an interest in returning to work on the Ultima RPG series he created again.
The game's industry's first astronaut has said that he would love to be involved with the series again.
Garriott said on the possibility of working with EA again: "We would be open to that. In fact, we've had some discussions at what I'll call very high levels, but the individuals who are currently shepherding the property don't seem to be particularly interested in that, so we'll see. Who knows? You never know what's going to happen in the future... the doors always open if they were ever interested."
EA are also resurrecting the the name of the company that Garriott co-founded with his brother back in 1983 with his blessing for use on their new digital distribution platform, Origin.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive