Dragon Quest X re-announced for the Wii U
Square Enix has revealed their extremely ambitious plans for Dragon Quest X, a title that was originally announced for the Wii in 2008.
Dragon Quest X will now be making its arrival on Nintendo's new Wii U console and is planned for release some time in 2012.
It will be an online RPG with some planned cross-platform playability between the Wii and the Wii U and there may also be some 3DS connectivity as well.
The new game will be developed in-house at Square Enix with the assistance of lead designer Yuji Hori, composer Koichi Sugiyama and character designer Akira Toriyama.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes