Dragon Quest X re-announced for the Wii U
Square Enix has revealed their extremely ambitious plans for Dragon Quest X, a title that was originally announced for the Wii in 2008.
Dragon Quest X will now be making its arrival on Nintendo's new Wii U console and is planned for release some time in 2012.
It will be an online RPG with some planned cross-platform playability between the Wii and the Wii U and there may also be some 3DS connectivity as well.
The new game will be developed in-house at Square Enix with the assistance of lead designer Yuji Hori, composer Koichi Sugiyama and character designer Akira Toriyama.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update