Dragon Quest X re-announced for the Wii U
Square Enix has revealed their extremely ambitious plans for Dragon Quest X, a title that was originally announced for the Wii in 2008.
Dragon Quest X will now be making its arrival on Nintendo's new Wii U console and is planned for release some time in 2012.
It will be an online RPG with some planned cross-platform playability between the Wii and the Wii U and there may also be some 3DS connectivity as well.
The new game will be developed in-house at Square Enix with the assistance of lead designer Yuji Hori, composer Koichi Sugiyama and character designer Akira Toriyama.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter