Dragon Quest X re-announced for the Wii U
Square Enix has revealed their extremely ambitious plans for Dragon Quest X, a title that was originally announced for the Wii in 2008.
Dragon Quest X will now be making its arrival on Nintendo's new Wii U console and is planned for release some time in 2012.
It will be an online RPG with some planned cross-platform playability between the Wii and the Wii U and there may also be some 3DS connectivity as well.
The new game will be developed in-house at Square Enix with the assistance of lead designer Yuji Hori, composer Koichi Sugiyama and character designer Akira Toriyama.
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week