Dragon Quest X re-announced for the Wii U
Square Enix has revealed their extremely ambitious plans for Dragon Quest X, a title that was originally announced for the Wii in 2008.
Dragon Quest X will now be making its arrival on Nintendo's new Wii U console and is planned for release some time in 2012.
It will be an online RPG with some planned cross-platform playability between the Wii and the Wii U and there may also be some 3DS connectivity as well.
The new game will be developed in-house at Square Enix with the assistance of lead designer Yuji Hori, composer Koichi Sugiyama and character designer Akira Toriyama.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014