Deus Ex: Human Revoltion was meant to have more city hubs
Eidos Montreal has revealed that they had intended to have many more city hubs in Deus Ex: Human Revolution that appeared in the finished version.
The game's lead designer Frank Lapikas confessed that they had planned at least three more city hubs including a section for Upper Heng Sha as well as the city's lower area.
He said: "We had planned for a lot more city hubs. Montreal was supposed to be one. Upper Heng Sha was actually built, but it was never finished."
"At the beginning of the project we even planned to go to India,"Lapikas added. "But as we constructed the city hubs, and understood the amount of work it took, we had to pare it down."
Deus Ex: Human Revolution is out on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 and is currently topping the all-format sales charts in the UK.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015
- The PS4 is just a bit more powerful says Metro Redux developer, short documentary on the collection arrives