Deus Ex: Human Revoltion was meant to have more city hubs
Eidos Montreal has revealed that they had intended to have many more city hubs in Deus Ex: Human Revolution that appeared in the finished version.
The game's lead designer Frank Lapikas confessed that they had planned at least three more city hubs including a section for Upper Heng Sha as well as the city's lower area.
He said: "We had planned for a lot more city hubs. Montreal was supposed to be one. Upper Heng Sha was actually built, but it was never finished."
"At the beginning of the project we even planned to go to India,"Lapikas added. "But as we constructed the city hubs, and understood the amount of work it took, we had to pare it down."
Deus Ex: Human Revolution is out on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 and is currently topping the all-format sales charts in the UK.
Thanks Edge Online.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free