Deus Ex: Human Revoltion was meant to have more city hubs
Eidos Montreal has revealed that they had intended to have many more city hubs in Deus Ex: Human Revolution that appeared in the finished version.
The game's lead designer Frank Lapikas confessed that they had planned at least three more city hubs including a section for Upper Heng Sha as well as the city's lower area.
He said: "We had planned for a lot more city hubs. Montreal was supposed to be one. Upper Heng Sha was actually built, but it was never finished."
"At the beginning of the project we even planned to go to India,"Lapikas added. "But as we constructed the city hubs, and understood the amount of work it took, we had to pare it down."
Deus Ex: Human Revolution is out on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 and is currently topping the all-format sales charts in the UK.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access