Deus Ex: Human Revoltion was meant to have more city hubs
Eidos Montreal has revealed that they had intended to have many more city hubs in Deus Ex: Human Revolution that appeared in the finished version.
The game's lead designer Frank Lapikas confessed that they had planned at least three more city hubs including a section for Upper Heng Sha as well as the city's lower area.
He said: "We had planned for a lot more city hubs. Montreal was supposed to be one. Upper Heng Sha was actually built, but it was never finished."
"At the beginning of the project we even planned to go to India,"Lapikas added. "But as we constructed the city hubs, and understood the amount of work it took, we had to pare it down."
Deus Ex: Human Revolution is out on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 and is currently topping the all-format sales charts in the UK.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today