Free Red Dead DLC, Myths and Mavericks dated and detailed
Rockstar has confirmed a release the details and the release date of the forthcoming free DLC pack for Red Dead Redemption, Myths and Mavericks.
The pack will include eleven new multiplayer locations including Cochinay, Nekoti Rock and Beecher's Hope, plus new Stronghold games in Armadillo, Tumbleweed, and Chuparosa.
It will also add Landon Ricketts, Vicente DeSanta, Drew MacFarlane, Deputy Eli, Deputy Jonah, Javier Esquella, Nastas and Uncle as playable characters in the multiplayer modes.
Myths and Mavericks will launch for free on PSN and Xbox Live on September the 13th as a little thank you to the Red Dead Redemption community.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May