Free Red Dead DLC, Myths and Mavericks dated and detailed
Rockstar has confirmed a release the details and the release date of the forthcoming free DLC pack for Red Dead Redemption, Myths and Mavericks.
The pack will include eleven new multiplayer locations including Cochinay, Nekoti Rock and Beecher's Hope, plus new Stronghold games in Armadillo, Tumbleweed, and Chuparosa.
It will also add Landon Ricketts, Vicente DeSanta, Drew MacFarlane, Deputy Eli, Deputy Jonah, Javier Esquella, Nastas and Uncle as playable characters in the multiplayer modes.
Myths and Mavericks will launch for free on PSN and Xbox Live on September the 13th as a little thank you to the Red Dead Redemption community.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter