Free Red Dead DLC, Myths and Mavericks dated and detailed
Rockstar has confirmed a release the details and the release date of the forthcoming free DLC pack for Red Dead Redemption, Myths and Mavericks.
The pack will include eleven new multiplayer locations including Cochinay, Nekoti Rock and Beecher's Hope, plus new Stronghold games in Armadillo, Tumbleweed, and Chuparosa.
It will also add Landon Ricketts, Vicente DeSanta, Drew MacFarlane, Deputy Eli, Deputy Jonah, Javier Esquella, Nastas and Uncle as playable characters in the multiplayer modes.
Myths and Mavericks will launch for free on PSN and Xbox Live on September the 13th as a little thank you to the Red Dead Redemption community.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer