Free Red Dead DLC, Myths and Mavericks dated and detailed
Rockstar has confirmed a release the details and the release date of the forthcoming free DLC pack for Red Dead Redemption, Myths and Mavericks.
The pack will include eleven new multiplayer locations including Cochinay, Nekoti Rock and Beecher's Hope, plus new Stronghold games in Armadillo, Tumbleweed, and Chuparosa.
It will also add Landon Ricketts, Vicente DeSanta, Drew MacFarlane, Deputy Eli, Deputy Jonah, Javier Esquella, Nastas and Uncle as playable characters in the multiplayer modes.
Myths and Mavericks will launch for free on PSN and Xbox Live on September the 13th as a little thank you to the Red Dead Redemption community.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3