Free Red Dead DLC, Myths and Mavericks dated and detailed
Rockstar has confirmed a release the details and the release date of the forthcoming free DLC pack for Red Dead Redemption, Myths and Mavericks.
The pack will include eleven new multiplayer locations including Cochinay, Nekoti Rock and Beecher's Hope, plus new Stronghold games in Armadillo, Tumbleweed, and Chuparosa.
It will also add Landon Ricketts, Vicente DeSanta, Drew MacFarlane, Deputy Eli, Deputy Jonah, Javier Esquella, Nastas and Uncle as playable characters in the multiplayer modes.
Myths and Mavericks will launch for free on PSN and Xbox Live on September the 13th as a little thank you to the Red Dead Redemption community.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft