Yakuza creator opens new studio dedicated to the series, announced Yakuza 5
Toshihiro Nagoshi, the man behind the SEGA's Yakzua organised crime adventure series, has opened a new studio specifically to work on the Yakuza series.
In announcing the new studio, Nagoshi-san also revealed that they are working on Yakuza 5 and also a second PSP title due at the beginning of next year which follows on from Black Panther: Yakuza Chapter which was only released in Japan.
The new studio consists primarily of staff who have been working on the Yakuza series for SEGA up until now.
The most recent release in the series was a zombie spinoff called Yakuza: Of The End which has performed very well in Japan. SEGA also pledged to donate profits from the title to the relief effort for the tsunami. It is unclear at this point whether Yakuza: Of The End will see a Western release.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes