Yakuza creator opens new studio dedicated to the series, announced Yakuza 5
Toshihiro Nagoshi, the man behind the SEGA's Yakzua organised crime adventure series, has opened a new studio specifically to work on the Yakuza series.
In announcing the new studio, Nagoshi-san also revealed that they are working on Yakuza 5 and also a second PSP title due at the beginning of next year which follows on from Black Panther: Yakuza Chapter which was only released in Japan.
The new studio consists primarily of staff who have been working on the Yakuza series for SEGA up until now.
The most recent release in the series was a zombie spinoff called Yakuza: Of The End which has performed very well in Japan. SEGA also pledged to donate profits from the title to the relief effort for the tsunami. It is unclear at this point whether Yakuza: Of The End will see a Western release.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue