Square Enix to publish Portal creator's Quantum Conundrum
Square Enix has announced that they will be publishing the new game being made by Portal co-creator Kim Swift.
Quantum Conundrum is a new downloadable first-person puzzle-platformer from Airtight Games. It follows the adventures of a young boy as he explores his uncle, eccentric inventor Professor Fitz Quadwrangle's mansion, solving puzzles along the way with the Professor's new invention, the InterDimensional Shift Device.
The device allows the player to warp the environment into different dimensions allowing the boy top solve the various problems the mansion presents and the boy searches for his uncle.
Kim Swift, creative director at Airtight Games said: "We wanted to create a fun, quirky puzzle game that anyone would want to play, regardless of age or gaming experience. I've been working with an amazing and collaborative team on this project and look forward to coming into the office every day to hear new ideas, see what everyone has created, and dive in on my own pieces of the game. We've created something that we're all extremely proud of and hope that people will enjoy playing it as much as we are making it."
Quantum Conundrum will launch in the first quarter of 2012 on Steam, PSN and XBLA.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access