Square Enix to publish Portal creator's Quantum Conundrum
Square Enix has announced that they will be publishing the new game being made by Portal co-creator Kim Swift.
Quantum Conundrum is a new downloadable first-person puzzle-platformer from Airtight Games. It follows the adventures of a young boy as he explores his uncle, eccentric inventor Professor Fitz Quadwrangle's mansion, solving puzzles along the way with the Professor's new invention, the InterDimensional Shift Device.
The device allows the player to warp the environment into different dimensions allowing the boy top solve the various problems the mansion presents and the boy searches for his uncle.
Kim Swift, creative director at Airtight Games said: "We wanted to create a fun, quirky puzzle game that anyone would want to play, regardless of age or gaming experience. I've been working with an amazing and collaborative team on this project and look forward to coming into the office every day to hear new ideas, see what everyone has created, and dive in on my own pieces of the game. We've created something that we're all extremely proud of and hope that people will enjoy playing it as much as we are making it."
Quantum Conundrum will launch in the first quarter of 2012 on Steam, PSN and XBLA.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free