Halo Anniversary coming with 3D support
Microsoft has announced that Halo Anniversary will launch with full support for stereoscopic 3D.
Halo Anniversary, alongside Gears of War 3 seem to mark the beginning of a change in attitude towards 3D on the part of Microsoft.
This also comes after rumours emerged that Microsoft will be updating the Xbox 360's firmware to allow the machine to be able to handle 3D in full 720p. Microsoft claims that the 3D technology has been custom made from top to bottom.
Halo Anniversary is out on November the 15th on Xbox 360 giving the original Halo: Combat Evolved a full HD remastering and reworked online multiplayer.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released