Halo Anniversary coming with 3D support
Microsoft has announced that Halo Anniversary will launch with full support for stereoscopic 3D.
Halo Anniversary, alongside Gears of War 3 seem to mark the beginning of a change in attitude towards 3D on the part of Microsoft.
This also comes after rumours emerged that Microsoft will be updating the Xbox 360's firmware to allow the machine to be able to handle 3D in full 720p. Microsoft claims that the 3D technology has been custom made from top to bottom.
Halo Anniversary is out on November the 15th on Xbox 360 giving the original Halo: Combat Evolved a full HD remastering and reworked online multiplayer.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One