Halo Anniversary coming with 3D support
Microsoft has announced that Halo Anniversary will launch with full support for stereoscopic 3D.
Halo Anniversary, alongside Gears of War 3 seem to mark the beginning of a change in attitude towards 3D on the part of Microsoft.
This also comes after rumours emerged that Microsoft will be updating the Xbox 360's firmware to allow the machine to be able to handle 3D in full 720p. Microsoft claims that the 3D technology has been custom made from top to bottom.
Halo Anniversary is out on November the 15th on Xbox 360 giving the original Halo: Combat Evolved a full HD remastering and reworked online multiplayer.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny