Halo Anniversary coming with 3D support
Microsoft has announced that Halo Anniversary will launch with full support for stereoscopic 3D.
Halo Anniversary, alongside Gears of War 3 seem to mark the beginning of a change in attitude towards 3D on the part of Microsoft.
This also comes after rumours emerged that Microsoft will be updating the Xbox 360's firmware to allow the machine to be able to handle 3D in full 720p. Microsoft claims that the 3D technology has been custom made from top to bottom.
Halo Anniversary is out on November the 15th on Xbox 360 giving the original Halo: Combat Evolved a full HD remastering and reworked online multiplayer.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date