Halo Anniversary coming with 3D support
Microsoft has announced that Halo Anniversary will launch with full support for stereoscopic 3D.
Halo Anniversary, alongside Gears of War 3 seem to mark the beginning of a change in attitude towards 3D on the part of Microsoft.
This also comes after rumours emerged that Microsoft will be updating the Xbox 360's firmware to allow the machine to be able to handle 3D in full 720p. Microsoft claims that the 3D technology has been custom made from top to bottom.
Halo Anniversary is out on November the 15th on Xbox 360 giving the original Halo: Combat Evolved a full HD remastering and reworked online multiplayer.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update