No Porsches for Forza 4
Forza 4 will not feature any official Porsche vehicles as EA has refused to extend the license to Turn 10.
Turn 10's Brian Ekberg explained that, despite 18 months of hard negotiating, EA has decided to retain exclusive rights to the use of Porsches.
Ekberg explained on the Forza Motorsport official blog: "EA couldn't see their way towards collaborating again. We've asked our contacts at EA to reconsider their position frequently and regularly over the last 18 months. We also reached out to various influential people in gaming to lobby on our behalf, and on your behalf, but that was to no avail."
Turn 10 holds the license fro Ferrari and Ekberg added:"We've always found that we just weren't willing to block other racing games from having Ferraris outright, as we believed that this would do nothing but hurt the racing ecosystem."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year