No Porsches for Forza 4
Forza 4 will not feature any official Porsche vehicles as EA has refused to extend the license to Turn 10.
Turn 10's Brian Ekberg explained that, despite 18 months of hard negotiating, EA has decided to retain exclusive rights to the use of Porsches.
Ekberg explained on the Forza Motorsport official blog: "EA couldn't see their way towards collaborating again. We've asked our contacts at EA to reconsider their position frequently and regularly over the last 18 months. We also reached out to various influential people in gaming to lobby on our behalf, and on your behalf, but that was to no avail."
Turn 10 holds the license fro Ferrari and Ekberg added:"We've always found that we just weren't willing to block other racing games from having Ferraris outright, as we believed that this would do nothing but hurt the racing ecosystem."
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015