Deus Ex: Human Revolution hails the end of the summer games drought
This week sees the release of the first big blockbuster game of the Christmas build-up.
Eidos Montreal's Deus Ex: Human Revolution begins the crescendo of games releases the culminates in November with a ridiculous volume of triple-A titles inclucing Modern Warfare 3, Assassin's Creed Revolution, Need for Speed: The Run and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
September sees the release of platform exclusives like Resistance 3 and Gears of War 3 and October features the return of id with their brand new IP Rage and the the beginning of the miltary FPS war with Battlefield 3.
Star Wars: The Old Republic is also expected before Christmas and there's even an outsiude chance of Diablo III finally arriving too. All in all an exciting time of year for gaming.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter