Deus Ex: Human Revolution hails the end of the summer games drought
This week sees the release of the first big blockbuster game of the Christmas build-up.
Eidos Montreal's Deus Ex: Human Revolution begins the crescendo of games releases the culminates in November with a ridiculous volume of triple-A titles inclucing Modern Warfare 3, Assassin's Creed Revolution, Need for Speed: The Run and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
September sees the release of platform exclusives like Resistance 3 and Gears of War 3 and October features the return of id with their brand new IP Rage and the the beginning of the miltary FPS war with Battlefield 3.
Star Wars: The Old Republic is also expected before Christmas and there's even an outsiude chance of Diablo III finally arriving too. All in all an exciting time of year for gaming.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny