Deus Ex: Human Revolution hails the end of the summer games drought
This week sees the release of the first big blockbuster game of the Christmas build-up.
Eidos Montreal's Deus Ex: Human Revolution begins the crescendo of games releases the culminates in November with a ridiculous volume of triple-A titles inclucing Modern Warfare 3, Assassin's Creed Revolution, Need for Speed: The Run and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
September sees the release of platform exclusives like Resistance 3 and Gears of War 3 and October features the return of id with their brand new IP Rage and the the beginning of the miltary FPS war with Battlefield 3.
Star Wars: The Old Republic is also expected before Christmas and there's even an outsiude chance of Diablo III finally arriving too. All in all an exciting time of year for gaming.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side