Deus Ex: Human Revolution hails the end of the summer games drought
This week sees the release of the first big blockbuster game of the Christmas build-up.
Eidos Montreal's Deus Ex: Human Revolution begins the crescendo of games releases the culminates in November with a ridiculous volume of triple-A titles inclucing Modern Warfare 3, Assassin's Creed Revolution, Need for Speed: The Run and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
September sees the release of platform exclusives like Resistance 3 and Gears of War 3 and October features the return of id with their brand new IP Rage and the the beginning of the miltary FPS war with Battlefield 3.
Star Wars: The Old Republic is also expected before Christmas and there's even an outsiude chance of Diablo III finally arriving too. All in all an exciting time of year for gaming.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III