Denki's Quarrel hits the App Store today
Denki has finally seen the release of their quirky and addictive word game Quarrel with the help of publisher UTV Ignition.
Quarrel, which is part Risk, part Scrabble began its life as an XBLA title which Denki sadly fell foul of the current risk aversion amongst games publishers.
After a bit of reworking and some struggles, Denki turned Quarrel into an iPhone and iPad title and managed to catch the eye of UTV Ignition who agreed to publish the colourful and innovative title.
Quarrel is finally available on iPhone and iPad for 2.99 GBP in the UK and 4.99 USD in the US.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny