Denki's Quarrel hits the App Store today
Denki has finally seen the release of their quirky and addictive word game Quarrel with the help of publisher UTV Ignition.
Quarrel, which is part Risk, part Scrabble began its life as an XBLA title which Denki sadly fell foul of the current risk aversion amongst games publishers.
After a bit of reworking and some struggles, Denki turned Quarrel into an iPhone and iPad title and managed to catch the eye of UTV Ignition who agreed to publish the colourful and innovative title.
Quarrel is finally available on iPhone and iPad for 2.99 GBP in the UK and 4.99 USD in the US.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year