Denki's Quarrel hits the App Store today
Denki has finally seen the release of their quirky and addictive word game Quarrel with the help of publisher UTV Ignition.
Quarrel, which is part Risk, part Scrabble began its life as an XBLA title which Denki sadly fell foul of the current risk aversion amongst games publishers.
After a bit of reworking and some struggles, Denki turned Quarrel into an iPhone and iPad title and managed to catch the eye of UTV Ignition who agreed to publish the colourful and innovative title.
Quarrel is finally available on iPhone and iPad for 2.99 GBP in the UK and 4.99 USD in the US.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014