Denki's Quarrel hits the App Store today
Denki has finally seen the release of their quirky and addictive word game Quarrel with the help of publisher UTV Ignition.
Quarrel, which is part Risk, part Scrabble began its life as an XBLA title which Denki sadly fell foul of the current risk aversion amongst games publishers.
After a bit of reworking and some struggles, Denki turned Quarrel into an iPhone and iPad title and managed to catch the eye of UTV Ignition who agreed to publish the colourful and innovative title.
Quarrel is finally available on iPhone and iPad for 2.99 GBP in the UK and 4.99 USD in the US.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year