Denki's Quarrel hits the App Store today
Denki has finally seen the release of their quirky and addictive word game Quarrel with the help of publisher UTV Ignition.
Quarrel, which is part Risk, part Scrabble began its life as an XBLA title which Denki sadly fell foul of the current risk aversion amongst games publishers.
After a bit of reworking and some struggles, Denki turned Quarrel into an iPhone and iPad title and managed to catch the eye of UTV Ignition who agreed to publish the colourful and innovative title.
Quarrel is finally available on iPhone and iPad for 2.99 GBP in the UK and 4.99 USD in the US.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone